Has Anyone Else Watched “Sunderland Til I Die” on Netflix?

I felt bad for the supporters, then realized they're stupid for giving the shit owners their money. Horrible squad. I think they're third in the third level of English football. Yikes.

I felt bad for the supporters, then realized they're stupid for giving the shit owners their money. Horrible squad. I think they're third in the third level of English football. Yikes.

They aren't yank "franchises", the club was there over a century before that owner arrived. Having watched it you'd surely realise what the club means to the city? They aren't suddenly gonna stop going.

Feel bad for the fans, similar disasters have happened before to fairly big clubs. Portsmouth have been stuck in league 1 and 2 (3rd and 4th tiers) since 2011 after nearly being liquidated, they only survived because the fans bought the club, they are still stuck in League One though.

They aren't yank "franchises", the club was there over a century before that owner arrived. Having watched it you'd surely realise what the club means to the city? They aren't suddenly gonna stop going.

Feel bad for the fans, similar disasters have happened before to fairly big clubs. Portsmouth have been stuck in league 1 and 2 (3rd and 4th tiers) since 2011 after nearly being liquidated, they only survived because the fans bought the club, they are still stuck in League One though.
I know. Football is my sport.

Back