Has anyone else stopped liking Ronda?

Never liked her tbh. She is trying so hard to be the female Diaz and makes it difficult to watch TUF.

Her bulldog face when she gets angry is annoying I respect her talent but she's trying way to hard

Hi ..im buck melanoma moley russel's wart...
Ronda, heres a quarter, now go get a rat to gnaw that thing off your face..

Yep, ive flipped..comes across a bit sour and a sore loser and a bit of a tool in all honesty..

But her fellow coach tarverdyan , the hardman, who keeps offering folks out, absolutely bottled it when hallman said lets go..he was going, then said, you want to get me kicked off the show...

great job on backing out shitbag...

I can barely stand to listen to her speak on TUF. I'll definitely be cheering for Tate in the rematch.

I'm disliking both of them lately. Rhonda with her constant scowl & "tough" persona.
Tate all around seems very fake to me and overly concerned with her looks and image.

Hopefully a double ko on this one

Hi ..im buck melanoma moley russel's wart...
Ronda, heres a quarter, now go get a rat to gnaw that thing off your face..

Yep, ive flipped..comes across a bit sour and a sore loser and a bit of a tool in all honesty..

But her fellow coach tarverdyan , the hardman, who keeps offering folks out, absolutely bottled it when hallman said lets go..he was going, then said, you want to get me kicked off the show...

great job on backing out shitbag...

God I miss John Candy

I haven't watched TUF yet but I watched some clips on YouTube and I didn't think it was possible but now I hate her even more, her coach seems like a creepy douche too. I dont think I'd even ask for a pic if I saw her in public

never did like her in the first place.

if you flip on a fighter based on their personality youre a little bitch and should get off the mma boards, straight up.

Never liked her to begin with. Now her true colors are out its even worse

use to like her before she started doing more and more interviews lol

It seens like they got the best fighter from the trailer park and trough her on tuff.

Nope. I always couldn't stand her.

Remember when she said she has as much sex as possible before a fight then got mad at a guy later for bringing up sex?

I don't think the UFC has anyone who can beat her except maybe Sara McMann, and she surely seems like the 3rd Diaz brother with her mean mugging angry pants.

I'm a bit more of a Dennis Hallman fan now.

Tate looks great in tight pants.

I don't think the UFC has anyone who can beat her except maybe Sara McMann, and she surely seems like the 3rd Diaz brother with her mean mugging angry pants.

I'm a bit more of a Dennis Hallman fan now.

Tate looks great in tight pants.

I agree. I think McMann's the only hope.

Nope, I find her entertaining inside and outside of the cage.

Back