Has anyone else stopped liking Ronda?

Ehh. Don't care. Most women are overly dramatic, anyways. If it was me, I wouldn't have really cared. Definitely wouldn't have felt like I needed to say that I would kick the shit out of a woman. Fighter or no fighter. They're both insecure and they both deserve one another.

This^ and unless Ronda suddenly becomes a shitty fighter I'm going to continue being a fan

I never really liked her, but the show is doing *a lot* to cement my opinion. All of the mean mugging and hypocrisy is ridiculous.

The show has completed my mind up on not liking ronda. All im saying is you can defiantly tell it is girl coaches haha .. the PMS flying around between the two staffs and girls is ridiculous .. lol her coach starring down Hallman , then saying he started him down an is starting BS .. lol Get Smashed , I jus don't like her fake " badass " walk and her antics " do it at the right time " blah blah .. cant wait for her to get KTFO. . Want her to smash on Cyborg , but id actually like to see Cyborg KO Rowdy lol.

At first I didn't mind her at all.

After the TUF series and trying to be all bad ass, it has really made me dislike her. Like on the TUF show when she faced off with Tate and slapped her hand. I really didn't get what the point of why she did that.

i find it weird that hes not that big and yet hes all talking down to two guys who are currently good enough to fight in the ufc and acting like he would smash them. maybe im missing something but if youre a coach who doesnt compete it seems like a stretch to consider yourself on the level of active pros of ufc caliber

exactly, dude acts like he's a UFC vet and shit. Calling ufc fighters out. He is one of the douchest douchebag iv ever seen on TUF

I used to like her, now I've definitely flipped. War TATE!

"coach come here, tell them i can hit pads"

lol, most pathetic line coming from a champion in like... ever...

she's looking really bad on the show. her armenian coach is even worse.

"coach come here, tell them i can hit pads"

lol, most pathetic line coming from a champion in like... ever...

she's looking really bad on the show. her armenian coach is even worse.

how do you get 16k vcash when they just reset it?

Wasn't much of a fan of either.
Thought Rhonda was alittle nutty when she informed an entire audience she could kill everyone in there, one on one,... if she so desired.

But everytime I see Tate she seems like a pretty sincere gal. I dig her.

Never liked her, nor womens mma nor women & fight sports period.

Never cared for Rousey or Tate's parrot, Caraway.

how do you get 16k vcash when they just reset it?

there are people with more than 200k already son.
I have another 15k on the line too.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/vbookie.php?do=stats

i'm a noob at vbookie, those guys make way more vcash than me with their daily parlays.
When you have little, you need to work on vwelfare to get a little bigger and start making smarter bets... about vwelfare, when you have 0 you get extra 50 for every new vbookie thread, so you just bet those 50 somewhere and wait for the next 50. If you catch someone making multiple threads in a row, you can get a lot of '50' bets in a short time.

I had over 40 bets of 50 on Floyd and Jones.

Never liked her, nor womens mma nor women & fight sports period.

i dont mind womens fighting. i dont particularly like it though. you would have to pay me a lot of money to sit through any WNBA game but theres some good WMMA fights. that fight last night was atrocious though

She was fine by me until I saw TUF.

She's not a classy champ at all.
She's like psychologically tormented by some fear of being weak. So she comes across like an unstable marine corp drill sgt who cries and then gets angry .

Miesha is like the coolest girl, so level headed .

At least jones who people thought was a jack@ss was actually a really respectful TUF coach

exactly, dude acts like he's a UFC vet and shit. Calling ufc fighters out. He is one of the douchest douchebag iv ever seen on TUF

I won't disagree with him being a douche but he is definitely a tough sob and a highly trained all around world class fighter. If he were to fight Caraway anywhere besides a cage, I'd take Gokor any day. The guy is a judo/sambo/jiu jitsu master.

People have this perception that nobody outside the UFC could beat that caliber of fighter in a street fight, and it's complete crap. Take a guy like Neil Melanson and have him fight a guy like Hallman and watch what happens. There are no rules in a street fight and being an amazing athlete isn't going to help you when someone is jamming their thumb into your eye

there are people with more than 200k already son.
I have another 15k on the line too.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/vbookie.php?do=stats

i'm a noob at vbookie, those guys make way more vcash than me with their daily parlays.
When you have little, you need to work on vwelfare to get a little bigger and start making smarter bets... about vwelfare, when you have 0 you get extra 50 for every new vbookie thread, so you just bet those 50 somewhere and wait for the next 50. If you catch someone making multiple threads in a row, you can get a lot of '50' bets in a short time.

I had over 40 bets of 50 on Floyd and Jones.
cool thanks. ive only bet on 2 ufc events since the reset. for some reason i dont really care to bet on other sports even though i like other sports

Never really cared for her and to be honest I'm not even watching this season [TUF].

I won't disagree with him being a douche but he is definitely a tough sob and a highly trained all around world class fighter. If he were to fight Caraway anywhere besides a cage, I'd take Gokor any day. The guy is a judo/sambo/jiu jitsu master.

People have this perception that nobody outside the UFC could beat that caliber of fighter in a street fight, and it's complete crap. Take a guy like Neil Melanson and have him fight a guy like Hallman and watch what happens. There are no rules in a street fight and being an amazing athlete isn't going to help you when someone is jamming their thumb into your eye

theres a sliver of truth to this but generally speaking all this street fight talk is total bullshit. as if elite mma fighters couldnt incorporate hair pulling, eye gouging, biting, and stomping with ease. lets not pretend these are some mastered techniques these "street fight masters" have perfected. really? this melanson cat has gouged out how many eyes? stomped how many high level fighters? yeah im sure he perfected these techniques on the street with street sparring partners.... think about it

any mma fan or anyone watching a few seasons of TUF knows that these guys go to war perfecting techniques in the gym. all this magical street fight bullshit never gets put in to practice and any superstar street fighter has really only been smashing cans

Back