Has anyone else stopped liking Jon Jones?

Meo
Not liking =\= Hate. I'm sure its fighters in the world you don't like. Don't be one of "those" guys who try to be morally right and on the same team as the rest.

Talking shit about somebody with no legitimate reason is hating. I'm not trying to be morally right. I'm just not going to be one of "those" guys who thinks it's acceptable to hate on another person.

I don't have anything against Jones. I think he's alright.

I liked him fine and didn't understand the hate he got. But the 70% thing soured him big time. Another excuse maker

Honestly I dont really like front runner type athletes. Who can relate to that shit. It was nice seeing him lose a fight. I have more respect for him now than ever although I thought he lost.

Another stupid Jon Jones hate thread....It would be annoying if it weren't for the sheer entertainment value of reading stupidity.

Jones annoys me because he just cant say "It was a good fight and we gave it our all"
No, he says he was 70% for the fight.

Whatever, give it a break

Because when he is being humble, it's apparently because he's being fake. It's a double-edged sword with Jon Jones.

Jones annoys me because he just cant say "It was a good fight and we gave it our all"
No, he says he was 70% for the fight.

Whatever, give it a break

So, you're saying he needs to fit your idea of humility? Isn't that a bit arrogant on your part? What if he actually wasn't 100% for this fight?

Oh yeah, because Jones was such a big fan favourite before this fight. Basically another thinly veiled passive-agressive topic on Jones.

No, I gained a lot of respect for him after that last fight. It was the first time in a long time he wasn't way bigger and better then the guy he was fighting. A lot of people wilt under the pressure of their first gut checking fight, and he gave it his all that night. I know the decision is debatable but he left it all in the ring that night and that what I love to see.

Back