Has anyone been over like "The Man," Becky Lynch since Stone Cold and The Rock?

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
I haven't watched in years and this young lady has caught my attention, and apparently many others as she's opening these live shows to huge pops. She has gigantic crowds eating out of her hands and it's pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

upload_2019-2-11_21-57-46.jpeg

Becky-Lynch-Busted-Open-On-RAW-Before-Survivor-Series-2018.jpg

tenor.gif

I didn't realized Stone Cold & The Rock were drawing half empty arenas and getting record low tv ratings. Learn something every day.

Cena
CM Punk
Eddie Guerrero

She had a cool moment when her face got busted up but women’s wrestling is still trash imo

I didn't realized Stone Cold & The Rock were drawing half empty arenas and getting record low tv ratings. Learn something every day.
This.

Bryan, CM Punk, Nak/Finn/Bayley in NXT, Rollins for a coffee before they fucked up his complete face comeback after injury.

Daniel Bryan was the most over anyone had been since Stone Cold, imo.

Dude.. It's not working. She's nothing. I'm really, really sorry. Its not a real thing.

daniel had other people doing his yes chant in other sports

You must be new to wrestling.

Comparing her to stone cold and the rock, you must be about 10 years old

When the kids who beat up the WWE fan kids start watching because of her you can then compare her to SCSA.

I never gave it that much if a thought when I was younger. Always thought the arenas were packed

imagine thinking shes over but ratings continue to plummet

She's the best thing they got on the main roster right now but others have done better. The booking is just horrible right now.

Had better runs post AE with better ratings off the top of my head...

CM Punk
Nexus
The Shield
Daniel Bryan
Brock Lesnar
Batista
Chris Jericho
Kevin Owens
John Cena
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Kurt Angle