Has anybody used this?

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Johnsonville, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Johnsonville

Johnsonville Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Has anybody used intramax vitimin and mineral complex before? I am 22 and was diagnosed with an enlarged heart so I'm trying to get healthy again (was in good shape then tore my meniscus during bjj and haven't done anything in a year). It's pretty expensive at $80 a bottle. I tried the green shakes for about 4 months but they gave me heartburn and the shits.

http://store.druckerlabs.com/intraMAXinfo_s/117.htm

Cliffs:
    . green smoothis suck for me
    . Is this a good alternative to get good vitimins

2. Synapse

Synapse Blue Belt

Depends on how much you buy into the mega-dosing/super food business.

According to the CDC, the vast majority of Americans (assuming you are one) aren't deficient in much of anything. There's a few repeat offenders such as iron, iodine, some B vitamins, but really we generally do alright.

I always view multi's as an insurance policy. I honestly didn't read that much into the one you posted, but it just seems like an expensive, higher quality insurance policy.

3. weaselGRM

weaselGRM Black Belt

Isn't meniscus like a two week recovery?

Pills ain't got shit on a good diet. They have to go through your kidneys. And as someone who was born with a kidney that works on around 10% I'd strongly suggest working on your diet rather then spending a fortune on those pills.

Didn't Alan Aragon say something along the lines that our body can't process THAT much vitamins at once?