Has anybody tried Univsall?

jtmb

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I just came across this gear and it piqued my interest a little bit. I'm not generally a fan of the typical mma designs you see from a lot of the top brands so this is a nice change from the norm. The shorts at least claim to be a modern vale tudo shorts and they look kinda cool, but performance wise I'm not sure how they hold up...Anybody have any experience with these or the brand in general?

Here's the link:
Shirts, shorts, fight shorts and more.

Huh. I just got an email from this MMA conditioning author saying he just got into a partnership with UniVsAll.

I'm not a big fan of skulls, dragons, or 8-balls, but as long as it's played down I don't mind wearing it.

From the email:
"Trevor wanted to offer fighters a clothing brand not built on the typical marketing hype and overdone screen print graphics but rather on form, function and artistic style."

BTW, I like how they sell plates.

"Fine china for your MMA loving grandma!"

I just came across this gear and it piqued my interest a little bit. I'm not generally a fan of the typical mma designs you see from a lot of the top brands so this is a nice change from the norm. The shorts at least claim to be a modern vale tudo shorts and they look kinda cool, but performance wise I'm not sure how they hold up...Anybody have any experience with these or the brand in general?

Here's the link:
Shirts, shorts, fight shorts and more.

Hey guys,

We just recently integrated this brand into our retail and web store. The owners both train MMA and have put A LOT of thought into their designs, with a number of little touches and they have some very good products.

I know many of the products have been thoroughly tested in their gyms, so the quailty if very high and they definitely have some unique and great designs.

Hope that helps and I'd recommend trying them out!

Sincerely,

Keven

just put a few more pictures of the Univsall shorts up on the website, under the shorts link (some people were asking for pictures of somebody wearing them). Not sure how to put pictures up in these threads, maybe somebody can do that?

Thanks,

Keven

Univsall_Shorts_BlkRd.jpg

Univsall_Shorts_Legs.jpg

FBS1-BLACK-fslash-ARGYLE-3T.jpg

FBS1-BLACK-fslash-YELLOW-2T.jpg

Univsall_Shorts_Drew.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr