Has anybody ordered from World Fight Warehouse?

Amy Robinson

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
Just wondering what they're like. I'm looking at getting a few things from them and wanted to know how they are, since I've never really heard anyone on here discuss them, and they're a realitvely new retailer. Thanks in advance for any info!

I haven't ordered from them but they were at the grappling tournament that I worked at last weekened and I bought a KTFO shirt and a hat from them. They were real nice and I would think they are reliable but you never know.

SSF said:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: Well I would certainly hope so. Ron I'm getting to need some more gear so expect me to be contacting you in afew weeks :D I know you love to hear that.

Any idea of what your gonna want and what size so I can make sure we have it sitting in stock when your ready for it?

www.SSFgear.com

Big supprise I know...the black Tapout long shorts, size 30. I know it's a pain in the ass to deal with Tapout sometimes and fact they have released like 5 new styles of shorts but still dont have stock of their other older models is frustrating. But the black ones I still want nontheless. You can PM me with more info.

Back