Has anybody ever bought a non HD PPV

my 1980s box tv that STILL WORKS doesn't support hd shit. never bought a ppv anyway though. good luck with your 2 year lifespan flatscrrens fellas.
Our main one is going on 7 years with no sign of issues and the one in the bedroom is even older. Good luck with your shitty assumptions. You must be fun to discuss trends with.

Probably comes from a time where HD was special and they charged extra for it, currently almost every TV owner is at the very least 720p, which is basically HD, do they offer 4K?

Even streams are in HD these days.

It's hard to go backwards when it comes to visual quality. Especially now that I'm older and my eyes react poorly to things that seem out of focus compared to what you're used to. You really notice when there's some old show on from pre-hd days.

Probably comes from a time where HD was special and they charged extra for it, currently almost every TV owner is at the very least 720p, which is basically HD, do they offer 4K?
They still don't offer 1080p on ufc.tv. 4K? Maybe in the next 5-10 years.

Bro I still have a 42” plasma tv that’s going 15 years strong in one of my rooms. I just bought a 75” 4K Samsung tv to watch MMA and other sports.

Stop punching your tv or whatever the hell you do whenever your favorite fighter or team loses, maybe your flat screens will last longer.
never bought one...

Our main one is going on 7 years with no sign of issues and the one in the bedroom is even older. Good luck with your shitty assumptions. You must be fun to discuss trends with.
congratulations on getting your monies worth!

bas rutten is the true goat...discuss!

UFCTV used to offer the non-HD PPV and I would get it for some of the lesser PPV cards. It's hard as fuck once you're used to watching in HD. ESPN+ will only have HD so between your other streams out there you find some non-HD.

when we watch on a computer screen ,
the low resolution work just fine

if you have a large screen, it is better to go for hd

I pay them over $15 per month for FP and shitty ass espn+

Ppv's are their treat to me as far as im concerned

dana.jpg

I know must of you just watch illegal streams, or dont have PPVs in your country (like me, its actually free where I live you just to pay the cable bill).

I read the other day that many PPV offer a non HD version for like 10$ less.

Just a random thought.

When I used to buy ppvs it was never HD always standard format and 10 bucks cheaper.

Non hd via cable box sucked. Non hd via fightpass was nearly the same as hd.

PRIDE is the undisputed best era of MMA

so to recreate that era, I only watch PPV in 144p

PRIDE NEVER DIE BABY

Yes sadly.

I know <{poor?}>and we were.

last time i ordered a ppv was Chuck vs Jeremy Horn. That shit was 240p black and white lmao. I felt asleep before the main card started.

I bought UFC 214 because my internet was down. I have an older Sony Bravia TV which has 1080p, but probably isnt as good as some of the newer TVs so I bought it in standard. The HD picture quality is better, but there is less motion lag when watching fights on standard def and I would notice more things. HD seems to have more motion lag when the picture changes fast.

Back