Has anybody ever bought a non HD PPV

back when I used to order ppv high def wasn't an option.

so ya. watched a bunch in low D

Yeah Back when SEG used to own it and Jeff Blatnick and Don the Dragon Wilson were the commentators.

I have a few friends who I watch with and we rotate who gets them at their house. One of my them refused to get HD. I now refuse to watch at his house.

my 1980s box tv that STILL WORKS doesn't support hd shit. never bought a ppv anyway though. good luck with your 2 year lifespan flatscrrens fellas.

my 1980s box tv that STILL WORKS doesn't support hd shit. never bought a ppv anyway though. good luck with your 2 year lifespan flatscrrens fellas.
Yo I had to recycle 3 of those fat old school TV's a couple years ago, had to pay like $20 a piece just to throw that shit away.

Yo I had to recycle 3 of those fat old school TV's a couple years ago, had to pay like $20 a piece just to throw that shit away.
still better than wasting 500$ on a two year lifespan flat screen or whatever the fuck they have these days.

Isnt 'HD' just 720p blurry shit, need that 4k

still better than wasting 500$ on a two year lifespan flat screen or whatever the fuck they have these days.
Bro I still have a 42” plasma tv that’s going 15 years strong in one of my rooms. I just bought a 75” 4K Samsung tv to watch MMA and other sports.

Stop punching your tv or whatever the hell you do whenever your favorite fighter or team loses, maybe your flat screens will last longer.

I’ve done it. It’s not terrible I guess, but I wouldn’t recommend it. With sports, especially combat sports high def really enhances the experience.

My thought is that if an extra 10 bucks is truly significant then you probably shouldn’t be ordering UFC ppv’s at all. I could see if it was more like 20 dollars cheaper. Just my opinion.

I accidently did it for Jones Cormier 1. It looked like shit and i had a bunch of people over so i had to order the HD version too. I called my cable company the next day to try to get a refund on the non HD version. When i checked my next bill they had refunded them both. That was sweet.
<GinJuice>
giphy.gif

i refuse to watch HD, only 4K for my eyes

1 time and it was soo much worse, it looks like an hd stream before the picture adjusts, all pixelated and shit. Maybe if it were half price it (might) be worth it but for $10 it's just too big of a drop in quality.

Back