Has Anybody Else Got Bashed By Mark Hunt On Facebook?

So using steroids before a fight doesn't give you an advantage? I get training before a fight doesn't give you an advantage either you potato.

When did I say that using steroids before a fight does not give you an advantage? You crap for brains.

I simply made a factual statement that Lesnar was never on roids when he fought Hunt. Plain and simple.

TS, nice screen cap, but your commit and logic are retarded. I don't know who should feel more dumb, Hunt or myself for responding to you idiocy.

View attachment 131767
Leave mark Hunt alone. He has a beautiful wife.. Way hotter than Sable!!!!

Wow Hassy did a pretty good job with the wife. Pretty close besides the hair if you ask me.

Hunt_father.jpg

I wonder why does he still loose his time with anybody on the web??

Somebody here has taken stupid to the next fucking degree.... I'm going to bed.

TS, nice screen cap, but your commit and logic are retarded. I don't know who should feel more dumb, Hunt or myself for responding to you idiocy.

Explain why? Aside from the fact that you are a nut hugger.

Lesnar was not on roids when he fought Hunt. This is fact. He may have cycle off using a testosterone ester which is why he was using clomid when they fought please tell me why is that idiotic. Explain it to me oh genius one.

Explain why? Aside from the fact that you are a nut hugger.

Lesnar was not on roids when he fought Hunt. This is fact. He may have cycle off using a testosterone ester which is why he was using clomid when they fought please tell me why is that idiotic. Explain it to me oh genius one.
You answered your own stupid question. The effects of steroids stay long after the chemical is no longer testable in your system.

Somebody here has taken stupid to the next fucking degree.... I'm going to bed.

Wait....So are you telling me that you take clomid during a cycle and not after?

Are you disputing what is a universal fact and law of cycling with steroids?

I mean instead of being a nut hugging moron who simply calls one stupid, how about you dispute what I posted with some actual logic?

TS wanted to be that guy.

Congrats, bitch boii

You answered your own stupid question. The effects of steroids stay long after the chemical is no longer testable in your system.

Actually no idiot. Testosterone esters stays in your system for two weeks. Then you cycle off and take clomid to make sure you can regain back your depleted natural testosterone levels.

Failed for thinking you know something that a beta groupie would know shit about.

Rofl. What a douche.

He's trying to act smart and witty now, but he's too ashamed to put an identity on his post.

So much that it's not even there anymore.

Trolololol he just wants attention. A little boy and nothing more :)

He's trying to act smart and witty now, but he's too ashamed to put an identity on his post.

So much that it's not even there anymore.

Trolololol he just wants attention. A little boy and nothing more :)

You serious? Why don't you put your identity on here too?

You hypocrite.

I deleted my post because Facebook banned me from posting for three days.

I posted the truth and Hunt's groupies came at me in full force.

So much beta wimps trying to get's Hunt's attention by trying to be his knight in shining armor. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.,

You should know since you are a groupie yourself.

Back