Has Anybody Else Got Bashed By Mark Hunt On Facebook?

Agitated Hunt is fucking awesome. The "Old Vitor" or "Motivated BJ" of our time.

Relax you beta groupie. Pro fighters are not God. I bash everybody. Besides I was stating on how he is humble enough to at least personally respond back to his critics on social media.

Rofl beta groupie?

You should stop trying to be clever. You tried to hide your name in this post. But any dumbass can still figure out who you are.

that proves hunt never used peds
Hunt is one of the few ones I actually believe hasn't used PED's. He just wouldn't know how to go about it or get around a test.
I love hunt but he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and he only embarrasses himself on social media.

It's the truth. Clomid is taken after one is done with their cycle. Not during. Therefore, Lesnar was not on roids when he fought Hunt.
Lesnar was experiencing all of the benefits from taking roids when he fought Hunt
But yeah, if you wanna argue semantics, he was not cycling at 200.
Still it's a massive unfair advantage and I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by bringing these little arguments to Hunto's attention.

Hunt is one of the few ones I actually believe hasn't used PED's. He just wouldn't know how to go about it or get around a test.
I love hunt but he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and he only embarrasses himself on social media.

Yep. Hunt's far from well spoken on social media. Plenty of what he says and posts gets him in some sort of hot water with fans.

He is what he is. Seems a lot calmer and less caring in person. But the internet is ruthless, he probably gets sick of seeing the criticism of never-beens.

It's the truth. Clomid is taken after one is done with their cycle. Not during. Therefore, Lesnar was not on roids when he fought Hunt.
So using steroids before a fight doesn't give you an advantage? I get training before a fight doesn't give you an advantage either you potato.

I got bashed by Hunt today on Facebook. It was hilarious. But hey at least the dude is cool enough to respond to his critics personally over social media.

I'd be embarrassed to have any interaction with that moron in social media.

Ever since he lesnar beat him he's been unbearable

I'm not sure what was said but it sounds like you took an initial jab at someone on Facebook which makes you way fucking dumber than Mark Hunt will ever be.

I remember when mark hunt had a website that charged his fans 100 dollars just join just a few years back and was the biggest joke running in all of mma...oh how the times have changed

Did you delete your comment? It's not there anymore.

Yeah because some idiot reported me on a post where I went off on somebody and now I cannot post for three days on Facebook. So i just deleted it.

What did he write?

Typical stuff you see in YouTube comments and on /b/. In my case it was a suggestion that I have sexual intercourse with my sister, and that I am a homosexual, which makes no sense if you think about it, unless if my sister is a transgender man.

Back