Has any UFC fighter ever equaled this?

Will we ever see talent like this in the octagon? Or will the UFC continue to struggle with capturing foreign markets.

Has any UFC fighter ever equaled Tysons prison time? Still cant understand why people worship this guy. He hit hard, big deal.

Any UFC fighter, I doubt it. Wand and Shogun are the closet to an MMA version of Tyson.

Has any UFC fighter ever equaled Tysons prison time? Still cant understand why people worship this guy. He hit hard, big deal.

Thats a pretty ignorant noob statement
Tyson did way more than just "hit hard"

Why people worship Tyson? It's because in his prime he was the best, most technical heavyweight boxer of all time and he was trained by the best boxing trainer that ever lived.

A lot of people also believe Tyson was innocent. It was his word against hers.

She set him up or she was very dumb. If you are a woman and go up to his room at night you know what he wants.

Everyone talks about his power, go on Youtube and watch his defense. Especially his early fights, his opponents couldn't hit him.

UFC maybe not. MMA, then Fedor for sure.

I have experienced youtube before.

It has a vast quantity of video content on it.

Have some people really never experienced the youtubes?

In excitement, anticipation, ferocity, fear, destruction. Name those that have or at least approached it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGtX8Woz4RM

Mike fought a lot of second tier fighters until one beat him and he spent some time in prison and was forced to get into the mix with the first tier.

He didn't look nearly as dominant in with the big fish... even counting the fights he won.

A lot else going on, of course... but that's the problem... we'll never know because he simply didn't fight guys like Holyfield and Lewis until his hand was forced.

Personally, I think Lewis beats any version of Iron Mike.

Back