has any mma fighter traveled to russia to train?

Vinny M was invited to go train with Fedor, refused saying essentially there is nothing Big E could teach him and it's been downhill ever since.
Oh yes.

Yeah guys from my gym do it once in a while.

In all these foreign teaining camps the point is not technique(any competent coach can teach that) but the level of sparring partners.

Said pro guy from my gym

Also, I want to add that if anyone wants to join me for 2-3 weeks in Russia, feel free to msg me. I speak Russian fluently and can translate during training. It will be good for me, as well, as we would share the accommodation fees.
what city are you going to?

what city are you going to?
I am open to any city recommendations so it could be any city. But the ones I have in mind are of course Moscow and Rostov-on-Don (the city I lived in for a few years). However, to make it more exotic, I am also looking at Grozny. I also need to ask my coach for recommendations as he as gone to Russia many times for training. Is there any city or gym you would recommend?

I am open to any city recommendations so it could be any city. But the ones I have in mind are of course Moscow and Rostov-on-Don (the city I lived in for a few years). However, to make it more exotic, I am also looking at Grozny. I also need to ask my coach for recommendations as he as gone to Russia many times for training. Is there any city or gym you would recommend?
Ive heard good things about Zaleev fight team in Moscow and I’m sure both eagles MMA in Moscow and Rostov would have great grappling. Fight club Berkut and Akhmat team in Grozny should be good places to visit if you choose to go there.

Didn't Jeff Monson end up in Russia at some point? Or maybe he just fought there--I honestly don't recall.

Back