Has all the hype for Artem Lobov been a joke?

MachidaNo1Fan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Is it some inside joke? I have failed to understand from day one why sherdog has nothing but good things to say about him, praising him all day. The guy is 11-11. Alex White just took him to striking school..

v8hjjhtq.jpg

I don't know, but that guy has now been twice exposed much worse than Sage was.

Didn't know he had any hype. He's just Conor's assistant.

Everytime I hear him talk he starts each sentence with 'Conor showed me..."

I think it died at the TUF finale tbh. The fight didn't surprise me. The guy is so one dimensional.

Same as Uriah Hall really, a string of brutal knockouts in the TUF house but not reproducing it in his UFC fights.

Did you not see him roll? that was world class.

I don't have fight pass, could someone summarize it for me?

I don't know, but that guy has now been twice exposed much worse than Sage was.
Exposed? The guy fucking has an 11-11 record. Look at him fight. He expose himself when we first seen him step into the professional scene.

He's a good personality. Great deadpan humor, but he doesn't have world class skills. When he connects though, the knockouts are vicious.

I don't have fight pass, could someone summarize it for me?
Alex White def. Artem Lobov via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) R3 5:00

Journeyman, and not a particularly solid one either.

His skills aren't the best but his attitude is pretty cool, doesn't really care about money or belts, just wants to be fighting the best guys.

Exposed? The guy fucking has an 11-11 record. Look at him fight. He expose himself when we first seen him step into the professional scene.

True. Wrong choice of words on my part. Either way, that should put an end to the undeserved hype.

What hype people been asking wtf in regards to him since McGregor mentioned and brought em along on his first appeance on embedded

Back