Has a name been created yet for this Diego Sanchez move?

I hereby dub it... The reluctant Rhino.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Thats M. Bisons Psycho Crusher move. Very fitting name

I thought the move he was known for was blocking his opponents strikes with his face.

Would have actually worked if Periera hadn't outmassed him by 40 pounds or so.

The size difference between them was crazy. Not sure how the hell Pereira makes 170
40 lbs? You think Diego was actually 170 and Pereira came into the ring heavier than Romero does (208lbs) for his MW bouts?
You're wrong.

The real question we should be asking Diago is "Had that running headbutt connected would it have been a bitch move or smart move for Pereira to take the DQ?"

40 lbs? You think Diego was actually 170 and Pereira came into the ring heavier than Romero does (208lbs) for his MW bouts?
You're wrong.

I'd be shocked if Diego cut much if any weight.

There are a number of ww that can be North of 200 pounds
Given that piereria missed weight his last fight he likely at the topic the spectrum in terms of weight in the division

Looked like he was trying to catch him on the chin with a head butt, tbh.

His body doesn't bend that way anymore or you know he would have done something with that leg

Last edited:
There are a number of ww that can be North of 200 pounds

Who? In states where they weigh fighters on the night like California a WW can't weigh in at more than 195.4 on fight night or the fight is pulled.

If you look at most of the WW's fight night weight in those states no one gets that close to the 195.4 lb cut off they're usually in the 180's.
UFC 232 for example fight night weights for the WW's Chiesa 188, Condit 184.5, Millender 183.5, Bahadurzada 184.5

UFC 241 fight night weights Paulo Costa (186 to 213.8 = 14.9%), Yoel Romero (184.5 to 207.2 = 12.3%), Derek Brunson (186 to 204.8 = 10.1%), Ian Heinisch (185.5 to 203.5 = 9.7%).

Looks like Pikachu's "quick attack" but it seems like he mistimed his headbutt. (video below)

Its a high speed transition from distance to over under

You're wrong.
If Conor fights people three times his size, why cannot Diego? Its racist!!!

Back