Has a heavyweight ever missed weight?

sylviamissesweight_zps0174410c.jpg
Seriously? Is that photoshopped?

I don’t think anyone has actually missed weight but Gan McGee fought as a super heavyweight (maybe against Sylvia)

No chance Brock misses weight. Drug failure is a strong possibility but weight I severely doubt

Know why?

She and another ring girl, Natasha Wicks, accused Koscheck of pretending to get poked in the eye during his fight with Rumble. It was on a televised interview, and both were let go afterwards.

that was the official statement, but everyone knows it was because Arianny hated them. They were younger, cuter, and only hung out with each other so Arianny felt like an old hag.

I have to wonder if Brock Lesnar actually made weight for his fight against Mark Hunt. Now since UFC has started doing weigh ins before the bullshit media weigh in I just cant believe Lesnar made weight. The official weight of Hunt was 264 1/2 and Lesnar was 265 1/2 only a 1 lb difference between the 2. Did the UFC pay off an official to officially mark down Lesnar at 265 1/2? When you look at the bullshit media weigh in Lesnar looks like he's easily 30 - 40lbs bigger than Hunt. I know this BS weigh in is a few hours after the official but come on you can't put on 30 - 40 lbs in a couple hours.
sd1.0.0.jpg

if you look at their entire bodies it's not hard to believe. most of Brock's weight is in his upper body, and Mark Hunt's weight is mostly in his lower body.

i'm sure the size of Hunt's hips and legs are probably larger than Lesnar's.

I have to wonder if Brock Lesnar actually made weight for his fight against Mark Hunt. Now since UFC has started doing weigh ins before the bullshit media weigh in I just cant believe Lesnar made weight. The official weight of Hunt was 264 1/2 and Lesnar was 265 1/2 only a 1 lb difference between the 2. Did the UFC pay off an official to officially mark down Lesnar at 265 1/2? When you look at the bullshit media weigh in Lesnar looks like he's easily 30 - 40lbs bigger than Hunt. I know this BS weigh in is a few hours after the official but come on you can't put on 30 - 40 lbs in a couple hours.
sd1.0.0.jpg

Have you never seen DC next to ANY of his opponents?

Seriously.

Well, good thing the early UFC's didn't have a weight limit.

Then again, at his weight during UFC 3, he was only 350 pounds from making the HW limit; maybe if he just sat in the sauna for a while...

mgypjAI.jpg

Back