Has a heavyweight ever missed weight?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I know a few have to cut to make 265. Have they ever missed? Also what's the lowest weight a heavyweight has weighed in at?

anthony-johnson-4.jpg

Technically , i guess

Lowest weight for HW has to be Hendo vs Fedor.

Shane Carwin had an excellent height-cutting coach.

I know a few have to cut to make 265. Have they ever missed? Also what's the lowest weight a heavyweight has weighed in at?
I don't know about the first one, but on your second question Hendo v. Fedor comes to mind. I don't know if that was the first though.

outside the UFC Sylvia missed weight by coming in at over 300. That's how I remember it anyway. I do drink a lot though.

I think houston may have been something like 209 for the kimbo fight id have to go double check though

outside the UFC Sylvia missed weight by coming in at over 300. That's how I remember it anyway. I do drink a lot though.

Sylvia missed by weighing in at 271. He has weighed in for one fight at 371, but it was a super heavyweight bout. He didn't get a medical clearance though

I have to wonder if Brock Lesnar actually made weight for his fight against Mark Hunt. Now since UFC has started doing weigh ins before the bullshit media weigh in I just cant believe Lesnar made weight. The official weight of Hunt was 264 1/2 and Lesnar was 265 1/2 only a 1 lb difference between the 2. Did the UFC pay off an official to officially mark down Lesnar at 265 1/2? When you look at the bullshit media weigh in Lesnar looks like he's easily 30 - 40lbs bigger than Hunt. I know this BS weigh in is a few hours after the official but come on you can't put on 30 - 40 lbs in a couple hours.
sd1.0.0.jpg

It was cancelled but IIRC Shamrock weighed in at 206, fully clothed, against Kimbo back in EliteXC

I remember this. He looked like dog shit.
Weigh_in_20.1369931212.jpg

Here's a classic of Timmah on Blind Date:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back