Has a Fighter on the Receiving end ever complained about a Late Stoppage ?

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Has a fighter afterwards said

"i took unnecessary punishment and unnecessary extra blows, the fight should have been stopped earlier "

I'm thinking at the elite level, they haven't

which means Dana White and everyone else should STFU about late stoppages

If the people affected aren't complain about something, no one else should !

In roman times, there was no such thing as late or early stoppages, you stopped when you fucking died !

Has a fighter afterwards said

"i took unnecessary punishment and unnecessary extra blows, the fight should have been stopped earlier "

I'm thinking at the elite level, they haven't

which means Dana White and everyone else should STFU about late stoppages

If the people affected aren't complain about something, no one else should !

In roman times, there was no such thing as late or early stoppages, you stopped when you fucking died !
lol its a sport you fucking knuckle head

Sometimes fighters need to be protected from themselves.

If a fighter would die as a result of a late stoppage in the UFC, the sport as a whole would take the biggest hit.

That would obviously be frowned upon so no

Brock Lesnar when Mir tapped him out with a knee bar.

He said mazzagatti stopped the fight too late.

Oddly enough only the winners end up saying they took too many shots and need to improve. The losers usually lie to themselves and say they could have taken more lol

Still bitched and moaned about having potential brain damage because of a "white monkey" lol.
"Would that penalty have sufficed if I had died or been maimed?"

-Mark Richard Hunt

giphy.gif

Brock

And as he prepares for the rematch on Saturday night, Lesnar is getting motivated by anger toward Mazzagatti, both for the stand-up and for what Lesnar believes was Mazzagatti's slow reaction to Lesnar tapping out when Mir caught him in a knee bar.

"I don't know how many times I had to tap his leg," Lesnar said on the Countdown to UFC 100 promotional show. "Mazzagatti was a f**king d**khead. He should have been thrown out of the f**king arena. I'd like to punch his f**king mustache right off his face."

Lesnar ended his interview on the Countdown show by saying, "How many times did I tap his leg, with Mazzagatti -- man, I hate that f**king guy." And with that, he stormed out of the room, breaking a door in the process.

Brock

And as he prepares for the rematch on Saturday night, Lesnar is getting motivated by anger toward Mazzagatti, both for the stand-up and for what Lesnar believes was Mazzagatti's slow reaction to Lesnar tapping out when Mir caught him in a knee bar.

"I don't know how many times I had to tap his leg," Lesnar said on the Countdown to UFC 100 promotional show. "Mazzagatti was a f**king d**khead. He should have been thrown out of the f**king arena. I'd like to punch his f**king mustache right off his face."

Lesnar ended his interview on the Countdown show by saying, "How many times did I tap his leg, with Mazzagatti -- man, I hate that f**king guy." And with that, he stormed out of the room, breaking a door in the process.

Why does UFC have those paper thin doors?? Page broke one on Tuf it's like they're made with cardboard

Off the top of my head

Nelson vs Bigfoot

Askren vs koreshekov "how many times do I have to hit this guy?" The sttrike stats were like 300 to 4

Lesnar vs mir 1

There was another one when a guy choked a guy out and was telling the ref who didnt notice.

I agreed with your comment, until you posted the Roman shit lol

Well not quite the same but Probably 90% of Rousimar Palhares's opponents all were very vocal about losing to him. Bummer about that whole situation was even when the ref did try to stop the fights, he just would not let go. Kept obliviously cranking away until there knees popped and tendons ripped. To the point where they banished him . Not to many of his opponents had much nice to say about him after their fights. Jake sheilds was literally yelling at the ref to stop the fight after he gauged his eyes for the 4th time and came out and said he could not even see anymore , Yet ref let it go on. Almost all of his opponents accepted there losses but they also stated that they thought fight should have been stopped and he should have let go when they tapped. In some cases maybe the ref was to blame a bit. In other cases where the ref had to literally scream and try to yank the sick bastard off for him to let go, i guess it was not their fault..

Last edited:
Back