superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From the NSAC rules:

• Kneeing the head of a grounded opponent
  • Stomping on a grounded fighter
  • The use of abusive language in fighting area
Has anyone ever been warned or had a point deducted? Or even disqualified?

Diaz was told to stop talking in a fight. I forget which one it was though...

I've seen people get knocked out for trash talk.

spencer-fisher_matt-wiman.gif

zt9k7o.jpg

GSP should have had a point deducted for doing it so very badly.

Shame the ref in the Silva Maia fight didn't understand Portuguese.

haha, what a weird rule. It's okay to kick them in the head or bust their face with an elbow but we can't have abusive language in the fighting area!

haha, what a weird rule. It's okay to kick them in the head or bust their face with an elbow but we can't have abusive language in the fighting area!
I think it's a relic from when boxing used to try to present itself as something classy like a steak house or michelin star restaurant instead of guys just punching each other in the face;

- Sweet Science lol what a stupid name
- Ref dressed in a suit and tie rofl
- Announcers always talking about how gentlemanly the ex-con covered in tattoos is

Nope, no one has ever had a point deducted for talking in a UFC fight.

I don't speak it either, but that was the weirdest fight I've ever seen. Were they saying some nasty shit to eachother??

what was anderson saying?

I don't speak Portuguese either. But apperently he was giving him shit for being "upper class" by calling him playboy, like he's a spoiled lil rich kid or something. Which I gather is not very accurate. It's a very relevant social segregation topic in Brazil apparently,

Last edited:
I don't speak it either, but that was the weirdest fight I've ever seen. Were they saying some nasty shit to eachother??
Silva said a bunch of shit to Maia. I don't remember exactly what, but they were apparently pretty nasty insults in Brazil.

I believe there was a fighter who got DQ due to thrash talk
If im not wrong, Darrill Schoonover (aka titties)

Back