Has a fighter ever been as humiliated as McGregor?

It only means more big pay days if he is winning. The moment one of these top dog fighters deals him a loss the train is going to derail. Then he can get back to winning or become obscure because if he loses a second time nobody is going to take him seriously anymore. He has put himself in a situation where its win and keep winning or all the talk in the world is not going to matter.

I guess it works right now because he is winning but he has made the entire top 5 guys really not like him. That means that every fight he takes from here on out the guy he is fighting is going to train extra hard and gameplan with anyone who will help to stop this guy.

We know Lamas doesn't like him. If Lamas ever gets a fight with him he is going to train harder than he has ever trained probably. Frankie, same thing. Frankie doesn't want to get embarrassed, he is going to come loaded for bear. This is assuming he beats Aldo, then he is going to have to beat Aldo a second time in a rematch which will guaranteed be granted to Aldo. This doesn't even touch on the fact that McGregor told Chad "Money" Mendes that he would rest his balls on his head in front of a room full of people. You think an alpha like Mendes isn't already salivating to get his hands on McGregor?

McGregor's fan will play this off as no big deal but I'm telling you. I have never seen a guy make more enemies of more bad ass fighters in such a short time. Bones Jones couldn't piss off the light heavies this much if he tried. Look at what happened to Chael. He made an enemy out of A. Silva and Bones Jones by talking shit and in the end he got WRECKED by both.

This is just stupid. Anderson didn't look like he trained any harder and he didn't look any better in his victories over Cheal then any of his other fights. Actually you could say Anderson wasn't as good vs Sonnen as his other opponents that didn't piss him off as much. He almost lost the first fight and gave up a 10-8 round in the second. And Jones? LOL you really think Jones trained way harder because of Cheal's trash talking? Everyone knew he was going to crush him.

Also Sonnen still sold PPVs after all his loses. Sonnen is proof that Conor would still sell well if he gets a few loses

It's called building hype for the fight lol..

Oh come on. Those fighters espesilly will train hard for no matter who they are fighting. They wont train any harder just because Conor is annoying. And they are likely not as stupid as the average Sherdoger. They know Conor is just trying to create hype.

And Cheal lost all the time yet he was still one of the biggest draws in MMA. If Conor loses he will still be a big draw as long as he doesn't lose like 4 in a row. And you know the UFC would never let that happen.

Also Conor is a great fighter. Will he beat Aldo? no. Will he beat Mendes or Frankie? Probably not, but he is definitely a top 10. Any fighter with Conors skill is going to be a big draw even if they do lose to the top fighters in the division. Want proof? Just look at Nick Diaz and Sonnen

He could be everyone, its difficult to tell because he wins by KO then talks people into a frenzy. My point is that even though these guys are professional fighters you can't go around saying Siver is a nazi and saying you can rest your balls on Mendes' head. He takes it too far is what I'm saying.

How many enemies did GSP make? Oh they all wanted to beat him but he didn't make enemies. How many did Anderson make, he was pretty flashy but he was also mostly respectful. This McGregor cat is a different breed and I honestly think its eventually going to hurt him.

I hate how people try to hate on Mcgregor saying he was scared. The truth is this was a strait up bad ass moment for both fighters. It showed both their personalities perfectly. I loved this exchange.

1) i am glad to see my gif has lived onto a new thread
2) conor has 3 human shields--two guards and his sister
3) the ufc knows that a top 5 fw would beat conor
4) the ufc wants one big ppv and conor will do that
5) aldo will beat the shit out of conor and all the hype will die. he will just be a good shit talker but no real threat to the title
6) 30 year old boys living in their mom's basement will still be fans of conor and will be butthurt and excuseful when conor loses

lol at the GOAT getting herded by security like a sheep
well, come may the sheep is up for slaughter

5) aldo will beat the shit out of conor and all the hype will die. he will just be a good shit talker but no real threat to the title
6) 30 year old boys living in their mom's basement will still be fans of conor and will be butthurt and excuseful when conor loses

Your tears are delicious, mmm nomnomnom

all those points for not even making one.

I know you're just trolling, but Alexis Davis got absolutely humiliated by Rousey. I've never seen a humiliating destruction like that

Davis was beat by a headlock; for a bjj blackbelt that has to be the worst. Oh, give the headlock a Japanese name - it still looks as bad.

well, come may the sheep is up for slaughter[/QUOt

of course security is there it's almost like their job or something. I am confused by your points. Yeah of course the UFC wants a big paper view. Nobody knows what will happen when Conor fights any of the top 5 or when he fights Aldo, but we know he has looked great so far. Mendes had Guida as his best win before the rematch. Eric Koch was Lamas' best win. Point is Conor deserves the fight and it will be a huge fight. Also why does every Conor fan have to be a loser because you are not a fan.

He could be everyone, its difficult to tell because he wins by KO then talks people into a frenzy. My point is that even though these guys are professional fighters you can't go around saying Siver is a nazi and saying you can rest your balls on Mendes' head. He takes it too far is what I'm saying.

How many enemies did GSP make? Oh they all wanted to beat him but he didn't make enemies. How many did Anderson make, he was pretty flashy but he was also mostly respectful. This McGregor cat is a different breed and I honestly think its eventually going to hurt him.

For every GSP or Anderson (although Anderson VS Maia is one of the most disrespectful things i have seen in MMA) there is a shit talking loud mouths like Wandy (its true, he is popular but its true), Tito, Shamrock, Mike Tyson, Ali, Sonnen etc....

The top pro fighters are not going to train harder or try harder because their opponent is shit talking to market himself. Most top fighters train to there best and give it their all EVERY FIGHT. Especially the top FWs.

Also like i said before most fighters are probably smart enough to know Conor is just promoting himself.

I know you're probably trolling but McGregor wasn't really trying to fight Aldo here, nor should he be. He only went out into the crowd because he thought it would look cool on camera. He's already got a fight scheduled with Aldo in which he and the promotion will be paid handsomely. Why would he give that away for free and probably get fined on top of it?

Everyone else at featherweight has lost to Aldo. Is Aldo the only featherweight with hype in your opinion?

Your tears are delicious, mmm nomnomnom

tell me why i am crying?

if you want to make a loser leaves town bet here, i will take it. i got aldo.
but of course you won't. you are scurred just like conor.

enjoy the last months before conor gets EXPOSED

McGregor wasn't really trying to fight Aldo here

i completely agree with this. i am saying he is just a faker. the real issue is his children thinking Aldo was scared for not going into the cage to do some fake ass WWE hype bullshit. that is all.

For every GSP or Anderson (although Anderson VS Maia is one of the most disrespectful things i have seen in MMA) there is a shit talking loud mouths like Wandy (its true, he is popular but its true), Tito, Shamrock, Mike Tyson, Ali, Sonnen etc....

The top pro fighters are not going to train harder or try harder because their opponent is shit talking to market himself. Most top fighters train to there best and give it their all EVERY FIGHT. Especially the top FWs.

Also like i said before most fighters are probably smart enough to know Conor is just promoting himself.

Great point about ALI. He talked about separating people by race. It seems like people forget about the things they didn't like when a fighter retires. I think the same will happen with Mayweather.

Conor has shown nothing yet that suggests that he would definitely get beat by all the top 5 FWs. He also has shown nothing to suggest that he would beat all of them. Conor is just untested. We don't know how good his TDD is, we don't know how his ground game is and we don't know how he would do in a 5 round fight. What he has shown us is that he is a great striker with great power who has beat some OK fighters and one good fighter.

We haven't seen enough of him to say he will be a top 5 FW or that he will get beat by the top 5 FWs. He could be the real deal, but most of his haters are just hoping he isn't and most of his fans are just hoping he is. Reality is we don't know until we see his ground game.

From what i have seen Aldo will probably outstrike him, but he is then only one i would comfortably bet on outstriking Conor

i completely agree with this. i am saying he is just a faker. the real issue is his children thinking Aldo was scared for not going into the cage to do some fake ass WWE hype bullshit. that is all.

Haha yeah the guy who is undefeated in the UFC is a faker. Lets be honest here regardless of if you think Aldo or Mcgregor will win can we at least agree both are fantastic fighters who are better than most on the planet at what they do.

Back