Has a fighter ever been as humiliated as McGregor?

It's so fascinating to watch the growing desperation of the Conor-haters from fight to fight.

Humiliation in the cage.

resized_anderson_silva_vs_demian_maia.jpg

I wonder what he's going to do when he realizes all the talk in the world won't stop Aldo from beating his ass. He seems to want to make an enemy out of everyone in the division. It can't possible play out well for him because even if he beats Aldo he has also pissed all over the likes of Mendes, Lamas, and Frankie. No way he is ever a long reigning champion unless he is the greatest of all time. Its the only way and that seems unlikely.

Making an enemy out of everyone in the division just means more big pay days win or lose (much like Sonnen Tito or Wandy did). No matter what happends he will probably have to fight Mendes, Lamas, and Frankie at some time. Trash talking wont change how they fight

I think Conor's haters finally did it, they became def more annoying than Conor's dick riders.

LkauZ6p.gif

I dont know about you guys but there was something scary in that half a step with a smile slightly getting smaller by Aldo. I give Connor his credit for being one of the best at 145, but Aldo is going to destroy him. As far as this whole stint, IMO he was trying to hide his missprediction about the 2 minute finish, and put something on that would stay in peoples heads when the PPV comes.

Maybe Aldo's biggest weapon against McGregor is to dismiss him. To act like the king who is being challenged by his jester. To ignore him. Aldo should just act like he doesn't exist and not acknowledge him in any way. Wonder if it would make McGregor pop a bleeder in his head.

All Conor cares about is that the fans are talking about his antics.

was conor supposed to assault aldo? lol

its all for publicity

This, I cant believe people look in to this so much, people are so stupid.

Whats Conor gonna do, throttle Jose whose a fellow competitor and current champ whose over watching the fight?

lmao!

Is it just me, or is there a little girl there who looks like she wants to wreck some shit if only she wasn't being restrained.

Considering that's Conor's sister, it wouldn't surprise me

So Aldo claims he's the king and McGregor is the jester. Now look at this gif :

LkauZ6p.gif

Let's ignore for a moment the fact that McGregor is hiding behind the security guard. McGregor runs towards Aldo, puts up an act and Aldo just sincerely laughs, like a king would laugh at his jester.

I don't even like McGregor but I felt bad for him. That must have hit him hard.

Dude. He's stepping down off of a table to get down from the Stage. He's using the cop's shoulder for balance. Once he's on the ground the guard is no longer between him and Aldo. He had no intention of hitting him anyway. Is that what you tink? The guard is clapping... I don't think anyone but you thinks Conor was actually going to attack him. This is just posturing to hype the fight. It's pretty common... Nothing to see here. Move along now...

I know you're just trolling, but Alexis Davis got absolutely humiliated by Rousey. I've never seen a humiliating destruction like that

Aleks vs. Thompson is a fave for my humiliations list.

plus this one

0.jpg

Has a fighter ever been as humiliated as McGregor?

I don't even like McGregor but I felt bad for him. That must have hit him hard.

2/10, you might have got some people with that, but over all, it's just too obvious. You need a more subtle delivery.

Making an enemy out of everyone in the division just means more big pay days win or lose (much like Sonnen Tito or Wandy did). No matter what happends he will probably have to fight Mendes, Lamas, and Frankie at some time. Trash talking wont change how they fight

It only means more big pay days if he is winning. The moment one of these top dog fighters deals him a loss the train is going to derail. Then he can get back to winning or become obscure because if he loses a second time nobody is going to take him seriously anymore. He has put himself in a situation where its win and keep winning or all the talk in the world is not going to matter.

I guess it works right now because he is winning but he has made the entire top 5 guys really not like him. That means that every fight he takes from here on out the guy he is fighting is going to train extra hard and gameplan with anyone who will help to stop this guy.

We know Lamas doesn't like him. If Lamas ever gets a fight with him he is going to train harder than he has ever trained probably. Frankie, same thing. Frankie doesn't want to get embarrassed, he is going to come loaded for bear. This is assuming he beats Aldo, then he is going to have to beat Aldo a second time in a rematch which will guaranteed be granted to Aldo. This doesn't even touch on the fact that McGregor told Chad "Money" Mendes that he would rest his balls on his head in front of a room full of people. You think an alpha like Mendes isn't already salivating to get his hands on McGregor?

McGregor's fan will play this off as no big deal but I'm telling you. I have never seen a guy make more enemies of more bad ass fighters in such a short time. Bones Jones couldn't piss off the light heavies this much if he tried. Look at what happened to Chael. He made an enemy out of A. Silva and Bones Jones by talking shit and in the end he got WRECKED by both.

Laughing or smiling in a situation like this is actually a sign of weakness and an indicator that aldo has lower testosteron levels. Aldo may try to look cool and relaxed but in reality he is scared. May sound like bullshit but its true.

Conor did seem rustled at the press conference, claiming that he wasn't being taken seriously (referring to Aldo's jester poster).

First time I've seen his talk backfire (other than that crazy Brazilian Q&A)

I hate how people try to hate on Mcgregor saying he was scared. The truth is this was a strait up bad ass moment for both fighters. It showed both their personalities perfectly. I loved this exchange.
Exactly. Conor is full of bravado and Aldo is full of idgaf. This and not coming into the cage to face Conor is the most interesting Aldo has ever been outside of the cage.

It only means more big pay days if he is winning. The moment one of these top dog fighters deals him a loss the train is going to derail. Then he can get back to winning or become obscure because if he loses a second time nobody is going to take him seriously anymore. He has put himself in a situation where its win and keep winning or all the talk in the world is not going to matter.

I guess it works right now because he is winning but he has made the entire top 5 guys really not like him. That means that every fight he takes from here on out the guy he is fighting is going to train extra hard and gameplan with anyone who will help to stop this guy.

We know Lamas doesn't like him. If Lamas ever gets a fight with him he is going to train harder than he has ever trained probably. Frankie, same thing. Frankie doesn't want to get embarrassed, he is going to come loaded for bear. This is assuming he beats Aldo, then he is going to have to beat Aldo a second time in a rematch which will guaranteed be granted to Aldo. This doesn't even touch on the fact that McGregor told Chad "Money" Mendes that he would rest his balls on his head in front of a room full of people. You think an alpha like Mendes isn't already salivating to get his hands on McGregor?

McGregor's fan will play this off as no big deal but I'm telling you. I have never seen a guy make more enemies of more bad ass fighters in such a short time. Bones Jones couldn't piss off the light heavies this much if he tried. Look at what happened to Chael. He made an enemy out of A. Silva and Bones Jones by talking shit and in the end he got WRECKED by both.

Oh come on. Those fighters espesilly will train hard for no matter who they are fighting. They wont train any harder just because Conor is annoying. And they are likely not as stupid as the average Sherdoger. They know Conor is just trying to create hype.

And Cheal lost all the time yet he was still one of the biggest draws in MMA. If Conor loses he will still be a big draw as long as he doesn't lose like 4 in a row. And you know the UFC would never let that happen.

Also Conor is a great fighter. Will he beat Aldo? no. Will he beat Mendes or Frankie? Probably not, but he is definitely a top 10. Any fighter with Conors skill is going to be a big draw even if they do lose to the top fighters in the division. Want proof? Just look at Nick Diaz and Sonnen

I don't know about Aldo, but that little girl in white was ready to jump in there and go toe-to-toe with McGoat

Back