Has a fighter ever been as humiliated as McGregor?

tumblr_mc82blOS0z1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

faster then me + .gif. = I got Ninja'd

Paul buntello wins this contest though. I don't now how to upload. Any one that has been watching since 05 will know what I am talking about.

I can just about guarantee that Conor didn't feel an ounce of humiliation in that moment.

Forrest/Silva will probably always be the answer to your question.

So Aldo claims he's the king and McGregor is the jester. Now look at this gif :

LkauZ6p.gif

Let's ignore for a moment the fact that McGregor is hiding behind the security guard. McGregor runs towards Aldo, puts up an act and Aldo just sincerely laughs, like a king would laugh at his jester.

I don't even like McGregor but I felt bad for him. That must have hit him hard.

I hate how people try to hate on Mcgregor saying he was scared. The truth is this was a strait up bad ass moment for both fighters. It showed both their personalities perfectly. I loved this exchange.

Try harder, ts.

I know you're just trolling, but Alexis Davis got absolutely humiliated by Rousey. I've never seen a humiliating destruction like that

I don't mean to fighter bash, but that performance is honestly the worst I've ever seen in the octagon.

At least in the Zuffa era.

I don't mean to fighter bash, but that performance is honestly the worst I've ever seen in the octagon.

At least in the Zuffa era.

She got caught early in spectacular fashion. It happens now and then

iSZkpaETUEeFC.gif

vinny.gif

I find it more embarrassing when fighters are beat half to death for 3 rounds. But even that isn't really embarrassing, because their bravery and toughness still trumps all else.

Just didn't work out. Now this HL maker... he might be embarrassed, lol.
[YT]wYINfpMwegI[/YT]

I like conor well enough, but I thought he looked beta there and foolish.

McGregor is getting paid and has zero doubts in himself. That's all that matters, really.

I never find losing fast to be humiliating. It happens. There are men who are shot in the first vollies of war. These men aren't embarrassing. It simply happens.

It's humiliating alright whether you talked sh!t leading up the fight or you just spoke respectful saying you were prepared & ready. A quick dispatching like that will make you question everything about your fight game, your coaching, your career, and your very birth. Be you in the cage or in the back ally being walked through is humiliating and takes awhile to get over.

She got caught early in spectacular fashion. It happens now and then

iSZkpaETUEeFC.gif

vinny.gif

I find it more embarrassing when fighters are beat half to death for 3 rounds. But even that isn't really embarrassing, because their bravery and toughness still trumps all else.

[YT]wYINfpMwegI[/YT]

Forgot about Jimmo/Perosh. That might just be worse, especially with the way he laid there afterwards.

Is it just me, or is there a little girl there who looks like she wants to wreck some shit if only she wasn't being restrained.

I think he'll be alright with the money he's raking in due to his promotion.

Back