Has a fight in The UFC made you really sad?

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just watched the fight with Felice vs Curran...and it made me pretty sad to see Curran crying after she lost while trying to put a smile on for the camera...not only is she beautiful but you can tell she really wanted that win....what ufc loss really gutted you?

Honestly yes, a number of times. Can't he but get emotionally invested sometimes.

Whenever my favorite fighters lose I am sad cause I apparently don't have a life :p

BR0bb2l.gif

Still don't like seeing this

every jon fitch fight because he was still alive at the end of them

Oh god here comes the salt.

Franklin vs Silva 2 times
Hendo vs Silva
Hendo vs Belfort (last fight)
Fedor vs Big Foot
Fedor vs Hendo (2 of my favs didnt want to see a loser)
Serra vs GSP #2
Weidman vs Rockhold

just to name a few.

I was sad for Serra after the 2nd GSP fight.

And for Rich Franklin when he woke up after the Cung Le KO. You could tell he knew it was all over.

Seeing Rumble lose to DC was very sad, to see Rumble work so hard for a title shot, send DC across the cage, then get held down for the rest of the fight really sucked.

Cyborg vs Finney. Unfortunate that Finney took that much unnecessary damage just because Kim Winslow enjoys watching sadistic beat downs close up.

Evans vs Teixeira , damn near cried my damn self. Then his post fight interview backstage was hard to watch.

Weidman vs Silva II, was pulling for Weidman and made a $250 bet with a buddy of mine. After the fight I felt sick and sad. Told my friend to keep the money.

Gus vs Johnson, seeing Gus cry sucker. I was rooting for Johnson but Gus' post fight emotions were sad.

Penn vs Hughes II, seeing Hughes get KOed like that made that night really depressing.

I watched Soa vs Barry live, when Barry tried to get up and just collapsed everybody thought it was hilarious, I was happy to see a fellow Aussie in Soa win but I couldn't laugh or celebrate Pat struggling like that, he may be a bit nuts but he is a good dude.

Dc vs Anderson made me sad because the supposed best lhw in the world couldn't finish a 20 miles past his prime 41 year old with no training and next to no notice. Made me very sad to witness that garbage.

True sadness? Inside the Octagon? Even with Anderson's leg injury he was such a warrior you knee he would pull through. I was saddened Bj Penn tainted his legacy by sticking around too long. I usually root against Condit but I felt the sadness of the moment when he got injured. And Hendricks even when he got robbed by GSP.

Can't stand to watch Gonzaga fight the guy has taken emense amount of brain damage and I can't stand to see the guy get switched off again or take beatings

Back