Harry Potter movies s--- on Star Wars at this stage

Nice. Those two are terrible episodes, and there are probably better versions of them in CLONE WARS. SW has stripmined the SEVEN SAMURAI plot down to its bones. And visual monotony is very claustrophobic unless presented expertly, which is more easily cheated in animation.
Why Bill Burr? That annoyed me enough to stop watching it for months.
You have Clancy Brown on one hand and then Bill Burr looking like a soccer dad on the other

That annoys me about Star Wars these days, the 'look at us with our super famous cameos that you'll never know were Stormtroopers'

You have Clancy Brown on one hand and then Bill Burr looking like a soccer dad on the other

That annoys me about Star Wars these days, the 'look at us with our super famous cameos that you'll never know were Stormtroopers'

Still better than Ed Sheeran in Game of Thrones.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way, really?

Why? That's just weird
And people still watched it after that?

Sir Blobfish.

1500274641-edsheerangot.jpg

Perhaps ironic, that fucking third gun just killed any good will I had for him.

f23f87dee28c.gif

THIS IS 100% BOOLSHIT!!!

I really like the FANTASTIC BEASTS arm of the HP Universe, since I'm all about art-deco and 3D (David Yates has really honed in on this). I love the characters and Grindelwald has been a slow-burn that I've been looking forward to exploding. The loss isn't too terrible, considering the first film, but man, I thought they'd stick by Depp.

THIS IS 100% BOOLSHIT!!!

I really like the FANTASTIC BEASTS arm of the HP Universe, since I'm all about art-deco and 3D (David Yates has really honed in on this). I love the characters and Grindelwald has been a slow-burn that I've been looking forward to exploding. The loss isn't too terrible, considering the first film, but man, I thought they'd stick by Depp.

I watched the first Fantastic Beasts but I need to rewatch it again as I'm still struggling to absorb the whole Harry Potter universe. Have 7 and 8 left then will move onto the Beasts movies

I watched the first Fantastic Beasts but I need to rewatch it again as I'm still struggling to absorb the whole Harry Potter universe. Have 7 and 8 left then will move onto the Beasts movies
FANTASTIC BEASTS is on doe-legs. It's very shaky but I like enough of it to believe in it. The chief barrier is none of the characters is immediately nor consistently likeable in the typical fashion. Everyone's a little too quirky, making the world slightly inaccessible right now. It doesn't help Rowling is not a screenwriter, but they're bringing her help for the next ones.

The OT Star Wars will forever be timeless classics. The Prequels had possibly an even better story that were unfortunately hampered by a bad script and directing. The Sequels are simply abominations with The Last Jedi in particular being downright insulting to me. As a long time fan, I just can't imagine how Disney could have done worse than they have so far. HP is much more consistent overall, but doesn't reach the peaks of the best Star Wars.

I'd rather watch Harry Potter(although, the last two movies were awful) over Star Wars anyday.

Star Wars did not stand the test of time for me.

Harry Potter has.

The first Fantastic Beast was decent but the second one was horrible mainly how it was arranged. It felt like a mess and more contradictions from Rowling.

Have to say, Deathly Hallows part 1 is an awesome movie
I think that’s my 4th fav
For me it’s
8-6-3-7-5-4–1-2 with 1 and 2 really being the only childish kinda mediocre ones. The rest were a very good.
The ending of 5 almost had it beating out 7 and 3 though, but the movies drags in parts for me that keeps it a little lower.

The final Harry Potter movie's opening scene was well done IMO. Alan Rickman as Snape from this scene was really amazing as you can see that he was in the good side all along.

Back