HarperCollins Atlas Wipes Israel Off Map

The vision of peace as recited by Islamic children on Egyptian TV.

right, they should totally want that vile excuse for a democratic state in their region. i mean how can they not love israel? :rolleyes:

how can they not want a euro, zionist, apartheid, rogue nuke state, who breaks international law daily, and attacks her neighbors any time they want, colony in their lands?

right, they should totally want that vile excuse for a democratic state in their region. i mean how can they not love israel? :rolleyes:

how can they not want a euro, zionist, apartheid, rogue nuke state, who breaks international law daily, and attacks her neighbors any time they want, colony in their lands?

Well, if the alternative is a muslim nation...

Haha, fun with maps.

mapping-stereotypes-yuri-tsvetkov-1.jpg

Lol

You have never been to Israel have you? You have never been to a Arab country have you?

I hate American's who have opinions about the greater world without experiencing it first hand. If you did you wouldn't post this rubbish.

The publisher said these books were destined for the Gulf. Doesn't surprise me as when I lived in the UAE in the 80s and 90s, the geography books had Israel blacked out with a marker.

It's odd that this is still the case because the Gulf Arabs are allied with Israel to thwart Iran. The Atlantis hotel in Dubai is one of Dubai's main attractions; Atlantis chain of hotels is owned by a Jewish guy.

You have never been to Israel have you? You have never been to a Arab country have you?

I hate American's who have opinions about the greater world without experiencing it first hand. If you did you wouldn't post this rubbish.

One can form an accurate opinion by reading current events/news etc..Maybee not an accurate opinion on all matters but a general gist of society's major issues.

Back