News Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy Now Lesbian

Haven’t they always been gay for eachother? This isn’t new.

Harley Quinn isn't major enough for you? She is one of the most popular characters in the DC universe.
On the Marvel side, Iceman is gay. They made it canon years ago.
I mean the truly iconic characters. batman, superman, Spiderman, hulk, etc. no, she is not on that level. maybe for comic book nerds she is, but not the masses.

Iceman has been gay forever; I honestly can't remember a time he wasn't gay.

Also, like almost ten years ago, an alt-universe Hercules and Wolverine were gay. Not shocking - he's that Roman kind of gay.

wolverine-gay-kiss.jpg

People sort of forget that comics have always mirrored the social issues of the time. I mean, the X-Men were supposed to be likened to MLK's movement, while Magneto's more radical views were equated to Malcom X.
let them come out with a movie in which black panther is gay. lol

Lazy attempt at.
To clarify: Clearly Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy being gay for each other has been hinted at before. That was basically the whole premise of their teamup. Don't really see the point of moving it beyond subtle/not-so-subtle hints to titillate the teens, but comic writers today seem too crude to be able to "hint" at anything. It's all primary colors and basic shapes.

Even in Batman The Animated Series they were close friends after Harley left The Joker. Nice to see that they took their friendship to the next level

hihero.jpg

One downfall of the Roman Empire was sexual perversion among same sex’s.

Another were vandals and foreign invaders.

Can anyone see the similarities going on today to the strongest nation in the world?

One downfall of the Roman Empire was sexual perversion among same sex’s.

Another were vandals and foreign invaders.

Can anyone see the similarities going on today to the strongest nation in the world?
The "greatest country" in the world was built on foreign invaders who looted, killed, spread disease amongst the population already living here, sold young girls, in particular, in to the sex trade, put kids in religious schools with perverted priests and nuns.

My point being, it happened a long time ago.

The "greatest country" in the world was built on foreign invaders who looted, killed, spread disease amongst the population already living here, sold young girls, in particular, in to the sex trade, put kids in religious schools with perverted priests and nuns.

My point being, it happened a long time ago.
Ah, History!

“Those who do not remember the past, are condemned to repeat it.”

Back