News Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy Now Lesbian

I bet at some point they will make a major, major character gay. Superman, Batman, iron man or someone like that.

however, if they want to go all out, and I guarantee you they don't, they should make Black Panther gay. They don't have the balls to do that though because the black community would lose their minds

I bet at some point they will make a major, major character gay. Superman, Batman, iron man or someone like that.

however, if they want to go all out, and I guarantee you they don't, they should make Black Panther gay. They don't have the balls to do that though because the black community would lose their minds
I think it would be a funny storyline if the Hulk just suddenly identified as female.

No change in appearance, costume, or behavior, but the only difference would be him raging if people use the wrong pronoun.

Harley Quinn isn't major enough for you? She is one of the most popular characters in the DC universe.
On the Marvel side, Iceman is gay. They made it canon years ago.

I think it would be a funny storyline if the Hulk just suddenly identified as female.

No change in appearance, costume, or behavior, but the only difference would be him raging if people use the wrong pronoun.

There is actually a Young Avengers character called "Hulkling" who is gay.
He is green but he has nothing to do with the Hulk really. He is an alien hybrid, part Skrull, part Kree.
he is in a relationship with another hero, a magic user.

incoming-issue-2-658x1024.jpg

He is green but he has nothing to do with the Hulk really. He is an alien hybrid, part Skrull, part Kree.

<YayKpop>

Just need to make the Batman & Robin ship official now
oh and make Robin 10 years younger while we're at it
<NewGina>

Not nearly as cool as what I was suggesting

They probably will, but that is only because comic books are a show biz product. They pull stunts. They changed Supermans powers and costume in the 90s to sell more magazines. They gave him electros powers instead of Superman powers. They sold it like it was permanent.

Nothing lasts in comic books. Superman will suck Bruce Wayne’s dick for cheddar in one issue and then time travel the whole event away in the next one.

Iceman has been gay forever; I honestly can't remember a time he wasn't gay.

Also, like almost ten years ago, an alt-universe Hercules and Wolverine were gay. Not shocking - he's that Roman kind of gay.

wolverine-gay-kiss.jpg

People sort of forget that comics have always mirrored the social issues of the time. I mean, the X-Men were supposed to be likened to MLK's movement, while Magneto's more radical views were equated to Malcom X.

Back