Hardgainer help

if you're not gaining on 4000 cals/day, slowly cycle up 300 cals/day per week until you do. Though if you're truly eating 4000 cals/day and lifting heavy and limiting your cardio, you should be gaining well. Are you being honest with yourself? You're fucking up somewhere

Eat often and eat clean.

Rice, chicken, fish and lots of veggies. Throw in some junk food once in a while. Cottage cheese before bed. Get enough rest.

Alright, here's the deal. I eat a lot, and I eat often. I lift heavy BUT I do a crap load of cardio; let's face it, in MMA you kinda have to. I'm eating a good 4K in calories a day, and my protien is likely around 200 grams, likely more. I'm eating to the point where it's making me sick. I just don't understand where the F'up is here... I just can't break 150... and I don't think I can get another 2K to 4K calories in per day... even with a high calorie meal from McDonalds, that's like eating two cheeseburgers and a large fry every two hours of your day. That's A LOT of friggin' food... especially at 150lbs

are you getting up in the middle of the night to down a weight gainer shake and maybe eat a sandwich?

Alright, here's the deal. I eat a lot, and I eat often. I lift heavy BUT I do a crap load of cardio; let's face it, in MMA you kinda have to. I'm eating a good 4K in calories a day, and my protien is likely around 200 grams, likely more. I'm eating to the point where it's making me sick. I just don't understand where the F'up is here... I just can't break 150... and I don't think I can get another 2K to 4K calories in per day... even with a high calorie meal from McDonalds, that's like eating two cheeseburgers and a large fry every two hours of your day. That's A LOT of friggin' food... especially at 150lbs

Eat alot of nuts for snacks or PB...I think someone mentioned that. Drink some Cytogainer with Milk.

Back