Hardest thing I've had to deal with this year

This place is filled with white knights to artifically boost her ego and give her a false sense of entitlement why would she not be here?

Please share with us how women have disrespected you and given you the feeling of inferiority by constantly ignoring and degrading you.

Edit: Misread the thread, hahaha! My bad

Last edited:
I ran out of milk for my cereal right after I poured myself a bowl. Now I have to throw the bowl away and wash it. Fml

Came in here expecting to see a thread about erections.

This place is filled with white knights to artifically boost her ego and give her a false sense of entitlement why would she not be here?

I should really start reading threads before I post rather than posting then reading the whole thread backwards, my post count would be half as much.

Those posts made me lol heartily, don't worry brah.

Although I think Frenzy is legit hot. I can't remember. I could have her mixed up with someone else.

I don't know how well you like your stepmother, or if you wish to be cool with her or whatever.

My dad's second wife was this way towards me even though I was always nice to her. After a while I came at her the same way she did me. One night she was being a real bitch and came towards me like she was going to attack me. I told her that if she took another step towards me I would knock her the fuck out. She backed off but continued arguing with me until I just went off on her verbally and put her in her place once and for all. Never had a problem with her after that til my dad divorced her.

My story probably doesn't help you any, but I hope you can work things out if you like her. If you don't tell her to go fuck herself and be done with her.

Who are you fooling?

We know you murdered her and burried her in the woods

Who are you fooling?

We know you murdered her and burried her in the woods

My old stepmom was a bitch. Holy shit she was such a fucking bitch.

I remember that whore took my giant collection of Pokemon cards and threw them away for no goddamn reason.

Before her and my dad split I remember getting about an inch from her face and telling her "I fucking hate you". Think I was about 11 or 12.

What does your dad say about this? Or does he not wear the pants in the relationship.

If this has been answered, my bad, i didnt read anything but the OP.

yeah frenzys hot. i thought i was getting come ons from a dude when i went plat. shows how much i knew.

sorry about your drama ts. and champ, sorry man.

Basically I'm a fucking hardass.

MSK - no his dad is a weak man that's why he backed down to a guy that makes emotional threads every day.

I am genuinely upset that every relationship thread gets to 3 30 apiece pages in a jiffy, while my Giant Jellyfish never quite crept up to the same count and was left to float with the jetsam.

I mean, I get that this stepmother is evil, but is she GIANT? Does she have tentacles?

I hope things work out, TS. I hope you patch things up with your stepmother, maybe it's worth making sure that you and your dad are still okay and going to do some manly shit together like hunting or surfing. I can imagine things getting iffy when sides are picked. What do I know? If you choose the latter (or any other large body of water based activity), be sure to check out the Giant Jellyfish thread, just in case.

fuck you and that thread.

I don't know if I can go back in the ocean anymore

Basically I'm a fucking hardass.

MSK - no his dad is a weak man that's why he backed down to a guy that makes emotional threads every day.

Go f*ck yourself douche

Was being told by my Stepmother that she hates me, I'm never allowed under her roof again, and that she never wants to see me again.

I need a cigarette.

EDIT: I promise that my next thread won't suck as much.

what is the reason that she hates you?

She'll get over it. I did what I had to do and she'll realize that someday. And if not, fuck her.

Personally ive had 3 different step mothers and one step father. I understand the relationship between the two. Let me just say this... If I marry a women and she says something like this to my son. Bitch is gone. Right then and there. I always resented my mom for not sticking up for me when i was younger and kicking me out when i was 17 years old with a pregnant girlfriend. I will never get over that and 10 years later it still puts a strain on our relationship.

My son comes first because i felt i didnt come first. I would never pick anyone over my child.

Back