Hardest thing I've had to deal with this year

Frenzy what is a girl like you doing in a place like this?

^^^
Ah shit, that means I'm waay too young for you then.

Well self proclaimed at least..

Wait, wait, wait! You're in to dwarves Frenzy?! Very nice.
Define too young? Thorin is like 126, so....not sure if you can compete.

Sorry ma'am but from behind I thought you were a man.
How rude!
Looking for gf threads to lol over and email to my girlfriends.

Also the girls and gay thread.

How rude!

Looking for gf threads to lol over and email to my girlfriends.

Also the girls and gay thread.

A girl who likes MMA and LOTR... you must be a cop or something

AND Boardwalk wow

I don't know how well you like your stepmother, or if you wish to be cool with her or whatever.

My dad's second wife was this way towards me even though I was always nice to her. After a while I came at her the same way she did me. One night she was being a real bitch and came towards me like she was going to attack me. I told her that if she took another step towards me I would knock her the fuck out. She backed off but continued arguing with me until I just went off on her verbally and put her in her place once and for all. Never had a problem with her after that til my dad divorced her.

My story probably doesn't help you any, but I hope you can work things out if you like her. If you don't tell her to go fuck herself and be done with her.

What I lack in age, I make up for in height. Lets just say I've got an oakenshield for you.
I'm not about to stand in the way of E-love. Go get her Slick

Who said anything about love? This shit is purely phsyical.

Sounds like you did the right thing IMO TS, even if money is owed its not really your step Mum's business, I would have told her to fuck off, then again I am a bit of jerk like that.

"You Are Not My Mom!!!!"

so how many times have you yelled this?

me and mine never got along till I dropped my attitude and tried to be nice

Just count yourself lucky, I never even had a stepmom. Just a stepmistress. And I never even met her.

I am genuinely upset that every relationship thread gets to 3 30 apiece pages in a jiffy, while my Giant Jellyfish never quite crept up to the same count and was left to float with the jetsam.

I mean, I get that this stepmother is evil, but is she GIANT? Does she have tentacles?

I hope things work out, TS. I hope you patch things up with your stepmother, maybe it's worth making sure that you and your dad are still okay and going to do some manly shit together like hunting or surfing. I can imagine things getting iffy when sides are picked. What do I know? If you choose the latter (or any other large body of water based activity), be sure to check out the Giant Jellyfish thread, just in case.

Lifes a bitch. Then you die. Thats what my dad always told me.

I am genuinely upset that every relationship thread gets to 3 30 apiece pages in a jiffy, while my Giant Jellyfish never quite crept up to the same count and was left to float with the jetsam.

I mean, I get that this stepmother is evil, but is she GIANT? Does she have tentacles?

I hope things work out, TS. I hope you patch things up with your stepmother, maybe it's worth making sure that you and your dad are still okay and going to do some manly shit together like hunting or surfing. I can imagine things getting iffy when sides are picked. What do I know? If you choose the latter (or any other large body of water based activity), be sure to check out the Giant Jellyfish thread, just in case.

If it makes you feel better I thoroughly enjoyed your thread. I just didnt feel like contributing. What really interested me was them parasites that replace fish tounges. Insane bro.

Sum, diaries don't respond with witty sarcastic remarks. That's why I need you guys.

You have a diary? what are you some sort of **********?

At least call it your fucking memoirs to try and disguise the fact that your a raging homosexual.

This place is filled with white knights to artifically boost her ego and give her a false sense of entitlement why would she not be here?

I should really start reading threads before I post rather than posting then reading the whole thread backwards, my post count would be half as much.

If it makes you feel better I thoroughly enjoyed your thread. I just didnt feel like contributing. What really interested me was them parasites that replace fish tounges. Insane bro.

Thanks, jstnslby, it does. I said "my" thread, but it was really the people with the crazy knowledge that made that thread. That parasite was freaky, I wanted to look it up in more detail but was afraid that I'd get nightmares, and then when it was morning I forgot and now it's late again...

Funny thing is the only reason I ever found out about the Lion's Mane is because I was looking for another pic for "jelly" to troll a relationship thread with.

Back