Hardest thing I've had to deal with this year

His stepmother wants his father's money, so she is angry that he talked his dad into letting his real mother keep her house because now his real mother has no incentive to pay his father back.

Basically, his stepmother is in it for the money and is upset because she can't have it now.

Wrong. My father has NO money. My stepmother just wants to see my real mom out on the street, and I'm not gonna let that happen.

Wrong. My father has NO money. My stepmother just wants to see my real mom out on the street, and I'm not gonna let that happen.

It's amazing what coming out of a vagina will do to a man. Stick by your mom. If she's anything like my mom she will be your only ally when shit hits the fan.

I'm still confused. Is this your stepmother or your real mother? And why would you pay anything for the house? Did she pay for anything other than she was legally obligated to?

Basically both of my parents are broke as hell and they both feel as if they're owed by the other. I just had to step up and tell my dad that even though he's not getting shit from my mom, he can't let this happen to her.

His lovely new bride disagrees with me.

It's amazing what coming out of a vagina will do to a man. Stick by your mom. If she's anything like my mom she will be your only ally when shit hits the fan.

Don't I know it, man. This time it was her backed in to the corner and my turn to save the day. I'm glad I did it even if it means I'm the bad guy now.

Was being told by my Stepmother that she hates me, I'm never allowed under her roof again, and that she never wants to see me again.

I need a cigarette.

EDIT: I promise that my next thread won't suck as much.

Why?Out of the blue for no reason she said that?
What trigerred it?

EDIT:Nvm,got the info.

You don't have to make a thread for everything on your mind, you know that right? When you really need to make a thread here, we'll already be jaded. I don't mean this in a dickish way either. You're a good looking, healthy, smart kid, this is nothing. Tell her she can eat a reef.

You don't have to make a thread for everything on your mind, you know that right? When you really need to make a thread here, we'll already be jaded. I don't mean this in a dickish way either. You're a good looking, healthy, smart kid, this is nothing. Tell her she can eat a reef.

Dude I've made two threads in the past year, it's not like you guys are being constantly subjected to my whining. Granted, that's all my threads have been filled with, but like I said the next one will actually be worth clicking on.

Basically I'd rather spill my guts to you guys than have my friends be the ones thinking that I'm a whiner, and knowing too much about my personal issues.

Thanks though.

Dude I've made two threads in the past year, it's not like you guys are being constantly subjected to my whining. Granted, that's all my threads have been filled with, but like I said the next one will actually be worth clicking on.

Basically I'd rather spill my guts to you guys than have my friends be the ones thinking that I'm a whiner, and knowing too much about my personal issues.

No I feel you man, I really do. It's why I said it. You've made two threads in the past two days and both have been rather... I don't know how to describe them to be honest. If we all vented about everything with a new thread though, Mayberry would implode. Just chill and go talk about space or something. I promise I'm not trying to be a dick, I completely understand how you feel. I think you'll see where I'm getting at eventually.

May I suggest a PM my way and also opening an account on livejournal

No I feel you man, I really do. It's why I said it. You've made two threads in the past two days and both have been rather... I don't know how to describe them to be honest. If we all vented about everything with a new thread though, Mayberry would implode. Just chill and go talk about space or something. I promise I'm not trying to be a dick, I completely understand how you feel. I think you'll see where I'm getting at eventually.

I get it man. I've just been really stressed out and emotional lately, and I figured what is the point of my sherdog account if I can't discuss some real shit occasionally. Normally I'm one of the most chipper posters around.

^^^
Ah shit, that means I'm waay too young for you then.

OP is good looking?

Well self proclaimed at least..

Wait, wait, wait! You're in to dwarves Frenzy?! Very nice.

Back