Hardest thing I've had to deal with this year

Give it time and just don't show or call for a while. Some people say some cruel things when they feel as though they have hit rock bottom, but don't necessarily mean it.

Hardest thing for me this year was quitting what you said you were going to do "smoke a cig". Three days in and I have not destroyed the world.....yet

hardest thing ive had to deal with was the death of my friends 3 year old son ...that fucking sucked

I hope to hell you screamed "You're not my real mom!" before storming out.

hardest thing ive had to deal with was the death of my friends 3 year old son ...that fucking sucked

Truly sorry to hear about this. What a horrible tragedy.

If you don't care then go post your drivel elsewhere. Sorry for ruining your night of reading internet threads buddy.

This. Anyways, I'm a bit confused about your situation. Your stepmom did what? From what I've read your stepmother sounds like a bitch for telling you that. Why do you care, she's not your real mother. As for raising you, don't you think she was doing that more for your dad than for you? Don't worry about it.

It sounds like you went through a traumatic divorce.
oh wait.....

Truly sorry to hear about this. What a horrible tragedy.

yeah...horrible loss

and about your stepmom....ive had my mom say the same words to me...but you cant let it affect you too much...people say mean things all the time when they are angry...

Not quite a girlfriend thread.

If you don't care then go post your drivel elsewhere. Sorry for ruining your night of reading internet threads buddy by having real shit going on in my life.

Apology accepted, but clean up your act by tomorrow or we'll have problems, pal.

This. Anyways, I'm a bit confused about your situation. Your stepmom did what? From what I've read your stepmother sounds like a bitch for telling you that. Why do you care, she's not your real mother. As for raising you, don't you think she was doing that more for your dad than for you? Don't worry about it.

Read my further elaboration on page one. Basically my real mom owes my dad money, and because she wouldn't give it to him he wouldn't sign an owner intent to cure form allowing her to pit her house in her name. If he didn't sign it, she would lose her house (the home I grew up in). I convinced him to sign it, causing him to lose his only pull over here for the money.

I'll give him the money myself if I have to. (This is probably how it will unfold.)

735123_533046129996_198010336_n.jpg

Surprise!
Enough said.
She's awesome though.

That's beautiful Hunter'sCreed. Congratulations!

Read my further elaboration on page one. Basically my real mom owes my dad money, and because she wouldn't give it to him he wouldn't sign an owner intent to cure form allowing her to pit her house in her name. If he didn't sign it, she would lose her house (the home I grew up in). I convinced him to sign it, causing him to lose his only pull over here for the money.

I'll give him the money myself if I have to. (This is probably how it will unfold.)

I'm still confused. Is this your stepmother or your real mother? And why would you pay anything for the house? Did she pay for anything other than she was legally obligated to?

His stepmother wants his father's money, so she is angry that he talked his dad into letting his real mother keep her house because now his real mother has no incentive to pay his father back.

Basically, his stepmother is in it for the money and is upset because she can't have it now.

Back