9. Shogun Rua ko of Te Huna
8. JDS uppercut ko over Werdum
7 Shane Carwin short ko punch over gonzaga
6. Vitor Belfort Spinning kick over Rockhold
5. Anthony Johnson Ko over Noguiera
4. Anthony Johnson brutal ko against off guarded Tommy speer
3. Rampage Jackson Bomb on wanderlei,
2. Gonzaga head kick of mirko
1. Henderson with the Complete hbomb counter on bisping instantly making him unconscious.

thread title says it all. What's the hardest strike you've seen?

Cro Cop's low kick against Yoshida? I actually felt bad for Yoshida.

Gonzaga's high kick against Cro Cop?

Jon Jones's elbow against Brandon Vera? I felt that from home.

What's yours?

fedor-arlovski-1.gif

Oh shit...probably been said by now, but MVP denting Cyborg's cranium.

Yup, was said lol.

Hunto on Big Country.

Yeah actually in the context of what Hunt was hitting. (Equivalent of concrete) that was a fooking monster shot.

Not MMA but I thought this Rolling Thunder killed Badr Hari

@1:55

Badr literally looked like he was dying in the ring as the docs were trying to attend to him

@4:05 when they rolled him over to his side I thought "that's not good" maybe he bit off and swallowed his tongue or something. Blood just kept leaking from his mouth

These threads aee the best no arguements just sick Ko's and shots being remembered and shared!!!

Always thought Anderson's elbow KO was vicious. Especially with how the guy was paralyzed and trying to get up. Looked scary.

1524042_o.gif

Was going to say this. Its just ugly and painful to watch.

I'll add Pete Williams to Mark Coleman's face - most KOs are to the jaw, but this one is right across the face.

Not MMA but I thought this Rolling Thunder killed Badr Hari

@1:55

Badr literally looked like he was dying in the ring as the docs were trying to attend to him

@4:05 when they rolled him over to his side I thought "that's not good" maybe he bit off and swallowed his tongue or something. Blood just kept leaking from his mouth

Yeah I thought he had bit his tongue off as well was sickening watching him being attended to.

For a second I thought Mike had died to the H-bomb.

I've seen many, but I'd have to say that Hendo's H-bomb that landed on Bisping that first fight.

Holly's head kick on Ronda.
images

upload_2016-12-26_21-20-40.jpeg

Back