Hardest fight for you to accept the outcome

fedor vs big foot... still think fedor would've won, if they let the fight continue

Cro Cop's losses.

All of them were so epic. Difficult to watch and accept that they happened.

Easily Liddell v Franklin.

He looked so good up until the end.

The biggest one for me was probably Evans vs. Jones, and it wasn't really the outcome, Jones won. It was how bad Rashad's performance was. The one guy in that division who I think is probably faster than Jones...and he did nothing except hold hands and get elbowed in the face. No takedown attempts. Very little in and out striking and counter striking. basically followed Jones gameplan for 5 rounds.

Frank Mir VS Nogueira 1 & 2
Cain Velasquez VS Nogueira

As you can probably tell, Minotauro is my all-time favorite fighter.

This sums it up for me.

The Wand losses too.

I don't care about the rest of the card if either one of them lose.

Last edited:
Mirko getting Mirko'ed by Gonzaga or Chuck getting Chuck'ed by Rashad.

Not only did both fighters lose to guys who I thought they'd handle with ease, both got KO'ed in all-time highlight reel fashion by their own signature strike.

Cerrone vs Ratcliff. Cerrone's best offense was his constant nut shots. Perfect example of a ref not calling a dq when one guy was getting wrecked by constant illegal strikes and being so out of the fight at the end he had no shot of defending the sub.

Chael Sonnen can beat Anderson in a 5 round fight. Everyone knows it.

Hendricks knocking Kampmanns brakes off was tough to watch.. in the morning, very wasted.

Some people have weird interpretations of 'hard to accept'

Whats hard to accept when

Hendo losing to Rampage

BJ losing to Edgar 2nd fight

and basically CC, BJ, Liddell and Fedor going out in terrible fashion:icon_cry2

Rampage vs Bader. It provided fuel for the haters but anybody with any sense knows that Rampage would have clowned him had he had proper use of at least one of his legs.

For me, those are the hardests:

Big Nog vs Mir 2 - Big Nog had it, but his pride were too much to just TKO Mir, he gone for the sub and everyone knows how the fight ended

Wandy vs Leben - Wandy is my hero. I was sure he would KO Leben, but he came in like a crazy mofo and got KTFO very soon

I also would put Machida vs Bones here. Machida did a great first round, but Bones destroyed him in the second. I was very sad

rhmuzo.gif

But it made this so much sweeter:

4.gif

Haha!! I agree!

Struve vs Miocic.

I realy thought Miocic was going to take it, talked a big game and had to eat a lot of crow too.

Machida vs Jones

Looked really good the first round at a time when nobody looked good at all against Jones, the we know what happened next

Randy's second loss to Liddell. I wanted him to win that one so bad.

Back