Hardest division to keep a belt?

BloodAxe793

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
To you guys what's the hardest one to keep a belt in? Even with the murderers row of people at LW WW and MW, I'd still always say HW just on the sheer fact that one tiny little punch can end in a brutal KO more so than the other divisions(not saying they can't though just rougher in HW)

Gotta be HW. LW is the toughest div and a very close second, but there is just something about that HW belt. Perhaps it's cursed.

But Cain will regain his belt at HW again, 3rd time, easiest division to win belt multiple times.

LW, but I think we could see the belt exchanged numerous times at HW and MW too. Yoel, Rockhold, Jacare and Weidman could all win or lose it depending on matchups imo. Werdum matches up poorly against Reem and JDS, but JDS and Reem matchup poorly against Cain so we could see some swapping there too.

it's just so hard for the HW to keep a winning streak, gotta say HW.

HW, and it will always be HW. Anyone arguing otherwise has no clue what they're talking about or are just trying to be different or original.

i would say HW...any punch can end the fight at any time

No that would be the hardest division to get one. Unless a belt is gifted to someone because the UFC has a hard on for them. But we know that will never happen.

tdd77ce_epiccry.gif

LW should be it, lot of ppl are saying HW because it is in fact a division with only few title defenses, but on paper it wasn't supposed to be like that, HW is the category with the poorest talent pool, thus a good fighter would easily predate the lesser skilled fighters, as we expected from Cain Velasquez. It's not like LW which is very very even division skillwise, I don't see RDA defending it many times.

I'd take Rumble against most of the current HWs.

Rumble would sure defeat the Cain that fought Werdum but would still lose to DC. Gus, Rumble, Jones, Glover, OSP, Bader would all be top 10 HW

Based on the last couple years, I would have to say HW... multiple title defences at HW is like a rare Albino dinosaur... they ain't never going to be seen again!

LW by far, mostly because it isn't shallow but stacked as fuck

Back