Harder fight for Brown...Condit or Lawler?

i think he losses to both,

but lawler is a better match up, he could break him with his cardio/pace. but he will probably be KOd, lawler's striking is better than his

condit he would not be able to strike with, and not be able to hit. cardio is not a factor either

i really don't think a single fighter could win a stand up war with condit, even the woodley fight, i felt he was gonna come back before he got injured. his takedown d is his hole

i think he losses to both,

but lawler is a better match up, he could break him with his cardio/pace. but he will probably be KOd, lawler's striking is better than his

condit he would not be able to strike with, and not be able to hit. cardio is not a factor either

i really don't think a single fighter could win a stand up war with condit, even the woodley fight, i felt he was gonna come back before he got injured. his takedown d is his hole

Agree, at least with Lawler (even if it's a more 'dangerous' fight) he has an advantage - pace.

Brown has no advantage against Condit - he is famous for heart, durability and pace which Condit is more known for against far higher competition.

I think Lawler would have a good chance to beat Condit standing though, would be an awesome match up.

Agree, at least with Lawler (even if it's a more 'dangerous' fight) he has an advantage - pace.

Brown has no advantage against Condit - he is famous for heart, durability and pace which Condit is more known for against far higher competition.

I think Lawler would have a good chance to beat Condit standing though, would be an awesome match up.

condit would lose to lawler only bc he doesnt hit as hard, they are both quality fighters obviously, even with a head kick it would be hard for condit to finish lawler

agreed, both brown and lawler will sit and trade, condit could do well if he ran but sitting and trading is a bad idea

Sitting and trading increasing your chance of winning now?

Condit has the best chin of the three as well FFS.

Both are out of Browns league. I could be wrong but I have yet to see Brown beat a relevant fighter, and he's got a whole lot of losses to no names. Not sure if he's improved a lot or if he's just fighting weak competition but I'm thinking Lawler will have his way with him and it wont be close.

Depends what you mean by "relevant". Pyle and Mein were both very good fighters when Brown beat them (both top 11-15 guys at the time) and Thompson, Silva, and Swick are/were pretty good, too. He has definitely racked up some good wins during this streak. What he has not done, and what seems to be lost in the hype of his streak, is beat anyone who is a legit top 10 guy. So if your definition of relevant is a top 10 fighter, you're correct. He has definitely beaten some good fighters, though.

I wouldn't pick Brown to beat either but I'd say Lawler's the harder fight due to his ability to stand and bang in front of you and rock you(Basically a better version of Brown). Condit on the other hand is more technical with his approach and will back up from from a fire fight. Not a knock on him though, it's just his style.

But thats what could make him more difficult to beat. He wont play Browns game, and on top of that Condit is probably the best finisher in the UFC.

Don't give Brown much of a chance vs either to be honest

Sitting and trading increasing your chance of winning now?

Condit has the best chin of the three as well FFS.

don't be an ass you know what i meant, think about it, do you really think condit would win a decision trading with lawler. He has a better chance on the outside

don't be an ass you know what i meant, think about it, do you really think condit would win a decision trading with lawler. He has a better chance on the outside

Well you said 'ran' mate...

I imagine he would use his reach and speed against Robbie and back his chin when needed.

Lawler is in better form right now though.

Well you said 'ran' mate...

I imagine he would use his reach and speed against Robbie and back his chin when needed.

Lawler is in better form right now though.

agree sorry if i sounded like a jerk

I belive both of them would finish him but Condit has bad TDD so he's easier than Robbie

condit would lose to lawler only bc he doesnt hit as hard, they are both quality fighters obviously, even with a head kick it would be hard for condit to finish lawler

Condit is probably the best finisher in the UFC. What is it like 29 finishes out of 31 wins?

Condit is probably the best finisher in the UFC. What is it like 29 finishes out of 31 wins?

I like condit man, i just dont see him finishing lawler, i am high on lawler

Condit is impossible to finish, and Lawler has good wrestling and is faster. So pick your poison...

Probably Lawler. Even though a Condit fight would go to decision if he wins, he's never showed Cardio Issues.

I like condit man, i just dont see him finishing lawler, i am high on lawler

He might not. Lawler may beat Condit, but my point was Condit is harder to finish then Lawler and is probably a bit better finisher Lawler

Condit is impossible to finish, and Lawler has good wrestling and is faster. So pick your poison...

Probably Lawler. Even though a Condit fight would go to decision if he wins, he's never showed Cardio Issues.

Why do people keep saying this? Condit has finished in 27 of his 29 wins

He might not. Lawler may beat Condit, but my point was Condit is harder to finish then Lawler and is probably a bit better finisher Lawler

i agree, it might go to decision, probably would, condit is a badass, too bad he got hurt, hope it doesnt effect his ability

Back