Hardac's plan to dominate the world [5x5 Training Log]

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pTa-uINr4mo"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pTa-uINr4mo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Please tear me apart. Thanks guys. I use a public gym so the sandbag is the best I can do for now. And yes, that is my car.

- Sit back more
- Too much forward lean in the hole
- Slight lower back rounding in the hole
- From the side view it looks like your ankles ride inward, doesn't look like that in the front view
- Your stance is pretty broad

Workout -
Squat: 165lbs 5x5
DL: 235lbs 1x5
BOR: 90lbs 5x5

Today a kid came to the smith rack next to me as I was cleaning up. I told him I was done squatting so he could use the rack. He said, "No, thats ok" and did shurgs. I left the gym in tears.

Music -
Tonight the Stars Revolt - Powerman 5000
(RIP Corey)

Workout -
Squat: 175lbs 5x5
BP: 100lbs 1x5
BOR: 95lbs 5x5

Boring fucking workout. I didn't have any enthusiasm to do this today.

I decided today to bike instead of drive unless I'm going to the store or taking my dog somewhere. I'm fucking tired tonight but it felt great. I think I'll have to make an amendment for rain too.

I'm back and not just to lift but at this point to live. I am 25 years old and have started showing some early signs of type 2 diabetes. It runs in my family and has officially scared the shit out of me. I've been lazy as fuck the last handful of months and have built quite a hole for myself to work out of. I'm up to 210 and have much of my body fat back. I'm guessing that I'm well over 25% since I'm only 5'10". It sucks it takes a scare like this to get back into lifting but it was really nice to be in the gym today and to be back on the dog.

Squat: 145 5x5 (this was a much more manageable starting weight. i couldn't walk right for 4 days after monday. (that's what she said.))

OHP: 75 5x5

DL: 235 1x5 (god i love deadlifting)

Back