hard to get excited for a main event like this

wow, way to just take it personal
Sorry for having a different opinion:rolleyes:

you don't have a different opinion, you are just another negative "ufc is dying" muppet on this site.

that's cool whatever floats you boat, but i'm done talking with you. i like all MMA and don't need this shit.

post with your real account TS

This is such a watered down BS card with a main event that is so over rated

Really? I thought this card was one of the best top-to-bottom cards in recent memory. I'm not even all that big on Cain/JDS but the card is solid all the way around.

Apart from varner vs melvin and cain jds the card still seems underwhelming imo. Nothing I would pay for anyways. I am also very afraid that JDS is going to KTFO out of Cain in the first round. JDS seems to have his punches becoming sharper faster with excellent accuracy and while its a fetch to compare these two to Lidel and Tito..I cant help but wonder how Cain is going to get anywhere near JDS without eating a punch and going to sleep.

i'm sure some tryhards will come in here and be all "DUDE 2 WARRIORS ARE GOING TO GO AT IT", but seriously. Cain leaves himself WIDE the fuck open anytime he comes in, he's ridiculously hittable. Nog hit him, Kongo dropped him like 4 times in the 15 seconds that fight was on the feet, JDS obviously hit him before, pretty sure Rothwell hit him a couple times.

his stand up defense is horrendous. people like to shit all over other fighters for having shitty standup defense like Mir and Gonzaga, but when monumental evidence stacks up against Cain, everyone is just on his dick. dumb. JDS' stand up d isn't exactly perfect but by comparison it's leaps and bounds above Cain's.

Cain sure as fuck isn't going to take JDS down easily, either. highly unlikely he finishes it by GNP too. JDS has at the VERY least, 5 chances to hit Cain when he mindlessly rushes in trying to set up a takedown, and with how accurate, fast, and powerful JDS is, we know what the outcome will likely be.

anyone referring to Cain's injury as to reason he lost is a fucking fool. funfact, JDS was injured too. not only was JDS injured, but he got hit in the same knee MULTIPLE TIMES and still managed to viciously knock Cain out. it's like saying Shogun's loss to Griffin wasn't legit because Shogun had a boo boo on his knee. guess what? Griffin was hurt too. most fighters go into fights with injuries. grow up.

JDS by KO, round 1. again. too bad for Cain since he'll be in limbo after this.

So pretty much you're a JDS fan making a bold statement about how JDS will win...

i'm sure some tryhards will come in here and be all "DUDE 2 WARRIORS ARE GOING TO GO AT IT", but seriously. Cain leaves himself WIDE the fuck open anytime he comes in, he's ridiculously hittable. Nog hit him, Kongo dropped him like 4 times in the 15 seconds that fight was on the feet, JDS obviously hit him before, pretty sure Rothwell hit him a couple times.

his stand up defense is horrendous. people like to shit all over other fighters for having shitty standup defense like Mir and Gonzaga, but when monumental evidence stacks up against Cain, everyone is just on his dick. dumb. JDS' stand up d isn't exactly perfect but by comparison it's leaps and bounds above Cain's.

Cain sure as fuck isn't going to take JDS down easily, either. highly unlikely he finishes it by GNP too. JDS has at the VERY least, 5 chances to hit Cain when he mindlessly rushes in trying to set up a takedown, and with how accurate, fast, and powerful JDS is, we know what the outcome will likely be.

anyone referring to Cain's injury as to reason he lost is a fucking fool. funfact, JDS was injured too. not only was JDS injured, but he got hit in the same knee MULTIPLE TIMES and still managed to viciously knock Cain out. it's like saying Shogun's loss to Griffin wasn't legit because Shogun had a boo boo on his knee. guess what? Griffin was hurt too. most fighters go into fights with injuries. grow up.

I'm a huge JDS's fan, but to say Cain has no chance of winning is laughable, he will give JUnior a round for his money, and could pretty well beat him.

Apart from varner vs melvin and cain jds the card still seems underwhelming imo. Nothing I would pay for anyways. I am also very afraid that JDS is going to KTFO out of Cain in the first round. JDS seems to have his punches becoming sharper faster with excellent accuracy and while its a fetch to compare these two to Lidel and Tito..I cant help but wonder how Cain is going to get anywhere near JDS without eating a punch and going to sleep.

this is actually a perfect comparison that I've some how never thought of or even heard anyone ever mention. brilliant really hahahaha

This is such a watered down BS card with a main event that is so over rated

I agree 100%! I completely forgot how much this card has changed. Forrest, Weidman, Sonnen, Phil Davis and Maynard were all once scheduled on this card. At least Duffee is back and 2012 is over! Hopfuelly 2013 will be better for MMA !

This card isnt that great but JDS vs. Cain is a pretty damn good match up

This card isnt that great but JDS vs. Cain is a pretty damn good match up

I don't care who wins but hopefully the fight last more than 1 or 2 rounds but I don't see that happening. Skipping this one.

I agree with everything you said except for your lack of excitement. I love watching Junior knock fools out.

im still excited for this fight. im rooting for JDS again but it can still possibly go completely different.

Miller vs. Lauzon is just as intriguing as Varner vs. Guillard. Boetsch is a top middleweight contender. So are Belcher and Okami, and Belcher would be pretty close to a title shot if he wins. The return of fan favorite Leben. Bantamweight contenders Pickett and Wineland are on the undercard, not to mention both guys give very exciting fights. The return of Todd Duffee on facebook. Seems like a pretty good card to me.

Didnt JDS walk through those lunchboxes that Carwin gave him? What is Cain going to do? Unless he found a new found KO power Cain Pillow Fists wont do anything. Before anyone says "But what about Silva, Nog, Lesnar? He TKO'd them in a devastating fashion?" Wrong. Nog is a journeyman with more cracks in his chin than a shattered mirror, Silva is a relatively weak fighter with a big head, and Lesnar was tailor made to lose to Cain. I'm not saying Cain's striking is poor, I'm just saying its horrendous and come today in Vegas he will get KO'd once again.

and nobody is forcing you to watch.

Those of us who actually enjoy MMA know there are some solid fights on this card and will enjoy the hell out of it.

JDS/Cain 2 is getting a bad rap solely on the first fight being soooo hyped and ending so abruptly. If you can't get excited for the TOP heavyweights on the planet there is something wrong with you.

Amen!

Back