Hard not to really like Nunes. She's a great ambassador for MMA.

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nunes is always super positive and upbeat. She never trashes anyone, always keeps her composure. She's also a beast in the octagon. She's one of a few women's fighters that have men's level striking and power.

Watching her give interviews is hilarious. You can just see her trying so hard to speak proper English and shes somewhat awkward and kind of cute in a way.

She's also semi brown skinned, and the first openly gay champ, and a foreigner. I think if people start watching fighters like her more and more then people will respect the sport more and more.

she'll be a better one than ronda that's for sure, difference is that amanda won't let all this fame and publicity affect her career mentally.

shes brown, not semi brown. sinbad is semi brown

but yeah war nunes

To be honest if we are being real, black people are the real brown skinned people.

I agree she's great.
Thread derailing towards discussion over shades of brown though.

Maybe the post fight tweet I saw was from a fake account, but if it was her, shitty sportsmanship.

Is it ok to kind of have a crush on her even if she is a bad-ass lesbian? Her positive attitude and Leranja-esque way of talking makes me a bit fuzzy inside.

Back