Harbor Judo in Harbor City, California?

K Ja

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Anyone have any info on this place? I've driven by it and called the phone number listed on it's sign, but I get no answer. Is this place still running?

harbor city is ghetto ass hell, norwalk judo(norwalk) and ogden judo(bellflower) aren't to far away if you live close to carson or torrance

harbor city is ghetto ass hell, norwalk judo(norwalk) and ogden judo(bellflower) aren't to far away if you live close to carson or torrance

Thanks for the suggestion, those seem like good schools. I'm just interested to know if Harbor Judo is still operating because it's the closest school to me. If not, then I'd consider South Bay or Torrance. I'm not sitting on the 91 to get to Norwalk or Bellflower in rush hour traffic.

Just to be clear, im not trying to knock Judo or why you want to train it, but since it seems its difficult for you to train it, why not look at BJJ or Wrestling?

You have many oppertunites in both living in the Torrence area.

BTW, im in Long Beach, and no way id go from the 110 to the 91 or 105 to get to Norwalk either. Youd have to be crazy to do that if you didnt have to.

Actually, I already train in BJJ and was just thinking of judo to work my stand up. I know there are a lot of BJJ places in Torrance/South Bay, but I didn't know about places to train wrestling. What's out there?

judo is way cheaper than BJJ, bJJ is better but if your low on cash judo is 20-50 bucks a month,and judo schools give you a free gi, Judo works well with MT

Back