Happy xmas f13!!!

Big Jack

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just a quick message to all the regulars and non regulars alike to say the following:

HAPPY XMAS AND AN EVEN BETTER NEW YEAR!

Hope you all receive the wraps,straps,belts or bars you have on your wish list and have a fantastic break with the ones you love, eating as much as you physically can and generally having a chilled out break.

Peace and goodwill toward all at this time of year,

Big Jack

To you too my friend. I actually got some new straps :)

Right back at ya, Big Jack!:D Merry Christmas, and all the best for 2013.

Mmmm, gluttony. Such a satisfying way to celebrate a Christian tradition. Merry Christmas!

Same to you Big Jack!! I got a new belt from EFS!!

Now I'm off to have some fun with my pretty lady under the covers

Last edited:
Mmmm, gluttony. Such a satisfying way to celebrate a Christian tradition. Merry Christmas!

A friend of mine who grew up in one of the most deprived areas of Glasgow said he stopped believing in Catholicism because, "I never saw a hungry Priest."

In any case, Christmas was originally the Pagan celebration of Yule; it was simply co-opted by early Christians as part of a religious hostile take-over.

Every day's a school day in F13!:icon_lol:

Thanks Big Jack, Merry Christmas to you too bro!

tumblr_mfjx70jOBL1qeow5po1_500.jpg

That myth about Santa riding around in a sleigh pulled by reindeer is bullshit. Santa just squats heavy all year and then straps his bag of presents on his back like a real man. Gives new meaning to Christmas spirit :icon_chee

Merry Christmas everybody, and may your 2013 bring cheer and PRs.

Merry Christmas from Cali!

Hoping for new wrist wraps & a new rash guard tomorrow :)

That myth about Santa riding around in a sleigh pulled by reindeer is bullshit. Santa just squats heavy all year and then straps his bag of presents on his back like a real man. Gives new meaning to Christmas spirit :icon_chee

I actually did Lol! Well played, sir!:icon_lol:

Well that sir, is bloody amazing.

I didn't get any lifting related items or supplements this year (yet), instead I got new rugby gear in the 'sporting gifts' category my parents feel the need to fill every year :icon_lol:

However my older brother lifts aswell and he is coming round later, have a feeling he might have something gym related for me. Regardless, hope everyone is having a great day!

Back