Happy Valentine's Day Sherdog <3

<Oku03> Nice song!! Right back at you!! :)
I hope you treat Mrs Payne to something extra special today!! :D
Tss I might have made something ''balanced'' for you :p We'll see how it pans out!!

Pushing Valentines Day to Saturday gonna show her how much I care by taking her out when she knows there's a UFC Fight Night event going on, she's really impressed that I'm kicking the PBP Crew to the curb just her. (Sh!t card and not really into it but my Tap card will be IN for me)

May you and that special one have a great and romantic day :>

tumblr_o6j0r9S1hP1vom43vo1_400.gif

@Sir Galahad
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
@paynebringer

Why did no one inform me that designer bedding sets are so bloody expensive?
It's all my wife has talked about since Christmas is how much she wants all new designer stuff for our new bed in our new house ( we moved in this past July ). Personally I think what we got for it at Wal-mart back then is just fine but she's never been satisfied with it so I took her broad hints about getting her a new set at Nordstrom's & almost died when I saw the prices!
She told me that she either wanted a DKNY set or one from Barefoot Dreams. So, since she wears a lot of DKNY clothing & has some of Karan's handbags, I thought I'd go with the DKNY set. Think again. It would have cost more than our bed did.
So, I went with a Barefoot Dreams set with an extra blanket & it came to a crazy amount so I told her it's for both her birthday ( which was the 10th ) & for Valentine's Day. So, I took her out to dinner on Monday for her B-Day & she elected to save the present opening for tomorrow. Damn, I hope she likes it.
deedb559-fd74-4595-ba08-9edaadc682a6.jpeg

149111d1270527252-crime-scene-photos-st-valentines-day-massacre-valentinedaymassacre.jpg

Happy St. Valentines Day Massacre

How come I never get tagged in your OPs ? You anti duck ?

Back