Happy Valentines Day, Sherbros

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So, do you have plans to take your girlfriend out?

I will, to a nice restaurant, she will be here all day and probably stay over. It's one of the days that are pretty good if you have a girl/boyfriend, but if not, it's boring af.

What are your plans? Does anybody have anything interesting to share; rather than a visit to a restaurant?

Not happy, fuck you very much. Hate Valentines Day.

Probably just going to check Snapchat for nudes.

I'll take my girlfriend to a nice restaurant, was gonna make a big fancy meal for us but couldn't decide on what.

My girlfriend works tonight so last night was our V-Day. My girl and I went out to her favorite restaurant. I gave her polish Amber earrings (she's American but way into her polish heritage) and flowers. Got laid, chilled in the bed together and watched tv, ate the leftovers.

Happy Valentines Day, to everyone ! Except for the bitter tumble feminists of the world who are single and angry. Enjoy your solitude, you dumb bitches !

Last edited:
We went to Nice Restaurant and went home to watch some movies.

She's getting a much needed break during the day today as I'm hanging out with Family and Friends.

and by 'she', I mean my hand

Oh yeah, it's valentines day. Guess I gotta give it to the wife today..

Corporate manufactured holiday created to boost the sales of frivolous presents. There's no one single day where I treat my woman extremely special. Every day is such a day. But not by mindless money spending...that's spiritually poor men's way of showing affection.

am dating a girl, but it's too early to make anything serious for today. so nothing lol.

Last edited:
no girlfriend. no time for one.
women are mostly a hassle these days anyways, especially the ones my age (35). you can't say hello to one without them already planning a wedding. so i'm happily disengaged with the 30+ crowd and uber happily engaged in the 20 to 30 crowd, without the overhanging force of commitment.

I will be smoking a joint and watching The Walking Dead after work, followed by some fwapping.

Hello, ladies.

Took the wife out last night for steak and ribs. Came home to get busy and we both fell asleep. I guess there's always tonight.

Yeah, happy valentines day.

I'm cleaning the appartment. Some vacuuming and mopping the floor left. I have my kids here and my GF is at hers, so no fapping, no sex.

The wife and I went out for an early dinner then got a hotel room and went nuts for the next 18 hours.

We're staying with her aunt right now so it was good to get away and get crazy.

And it was my bday, so that part was ok too.

Back