HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! List your dream bouts for the NEW YEAR inside!

Overeem vs JDS
Machida vs Shogun III

Dan Henderson Vs Jon Jones
Anderson Silva Vs Chris Weidman
GSP Vs Johnny Hendricks
Chael Sonnen Vs Dan Henderson
Frank Mir Vs Josh Barnett
Alessio Sakara Vs Costa Philippou
Chael Sonnen Vs GSP at MW
Frank Mir Vs Frabricio Werdum
Chris Leben Vs Robbie Lawler at MW
Brian Stann or Michael Bisping Vs Hector Lombard

yea nick diaz vs thaigo alves gets my attention!@!

WHO YOU THINK WINS THAT ONE?

Not sure if that is a open question or not besause you were replying to someone but if you dont mind i would like to state a prediction. I think i would take Alves by having good TDD and leg kicks that would slow Diaz down.

Happy New Year all you Sherdog bitches hehehe!!!

Dream bout... J.Jones VS A.Silva, you know you want it!

All the best in 2013 eh! I talk a lot of shit here but I respect very few of you lol, all the best to each of you... I've been here for a few years and love talking shit with you douchbags lol, and I'm no different....

But seriously... may your year be full of good health and positive thoughts.

-Love Jeremy :)

The Reem vs JDS

Sonnen vs Jones

St.Pierre vs Anderson

Always happy to see Reem, Sonnen, St.Pierre, and Anderson fight anyone though. My four favorite fighters currently in the sport.

tumblr_mfxut0ifrY1rcjhe3o1_1280.jpg

Nick Diaz vs Anderson Silva
Frankie Edgar vs Dominick Cruz

Diaz vs GSP
AS vs JBJ
AS vs Fedor
JBJ vs Fedor
DC vs JBJ
AS vs Lombard
Cain vs Reem

Sakara VS Philippou is a good match. They are both entertaining strikers and go to win not point fight. Only thing is after philippou beat tim b. his stock is prob considered alot higher than sakaras at the moment. What do yous think?

Dan Henderson Vs Jon Jones
Anderson Silva Vs Chris Weidman
GSP Vs Johnny Hendricks
Chael Sonnen Vs Dan Henderson
Frank Mir Vs Josh Barnett
Alessio Sakara Vs Costa Philippou
Chael Sonnen Vs GSP at MW
Frank Mir Vs Frabricio Werdum
Chris Leben Vs Robbie Lawler at MW
Brian Stann or Michael Bisping Vs Hector Lombard

JSD/Overeem
Mousasi/Shogun
Gilbert Melendez/Benson Henderson
Daniel Cormier/Jon Jones
Renan Barao/Dominick Cruz
Rampage/Sonnen
Anderson Silva/Chris Weidman

Sakara VS Philippou is a good match. They are both entertaining strikers and go to win not point fight. Only thing is after philippou beat tim b. his stock is prob considered alot higher than sakaras at the moment. What do yous think?

I have to agree with you there but its still i fight i would like to see. I am such a huge fan of Sakara and i want to see him do well and get a big win. I fear the UFC may cut him soon. In my opinion he is kind of like Wanderlei nowadays and he needs to fight someone who does not have good knockout power. If he wants a good win obviously Costa is not great fight for him in that regard but its still a very fun fight, two former Pro Boxers with power. I think if Alessio was able to get a fight with a guy like Boetsch like costa did he could really show how good he is.

I have to agree with you there but its still i fight i would like to see. I am such a huge fan of Sakara and i want to see him do well and get a big win. I fear the UFC may cut him soon. In my opinion he is kind of like Wanderlei nowadays and he needs to fight someone who does not have good knockout power. If he wants a good win obviously Costa is not great fight for him in that regard but its still a very fun fight, two former Pro Boxers with power. I think if Alessio was able to get a fight with a guy like Boetsch like costa did he could really show how good he is.

yea his striking especially boxing is fun to watch. yea I hope they dont cut him either but seems like zuffa likes him so

Back