****** HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my Dogs! :) ******

7a3f70f7e2c5b3273dba2a5d9299bf40.jpg

THis is bad ass! TY!

Sending warm wishes to all of you during this Christmas Season. May your home be blessed with love and happiness.
I hope your holiday is filled with plenty of warmth, love, cheer, and happiness.
Sending thoughtful wishes your way in the hope you know the joy and treasures that come with the Christmas season.
Merry Christmas .

Right back atcha playa! :))

My son and his wife couldn't travel here this time, so my wife and I are spending a quiet Christmas in Koh Samui. I miss the snow!

Merry Christmas Sherbros!

I'm enjoying the weather in Florida my friend.... no snow here. :)

Merry fucking Christmas, can we get back to talking about fights, or dumping on Cyborg or bitching about how Cain can't stay healthy.

If that's what brings you Christmas Cheer, then be my guest. :)

Ben Saunders is a pretty cool guy, eh posts on Christmas and doesn't afraid of anything

Not a BIG fan of Heights, Gators, All the Poisonous shit in Australia... and some other stuff.... but I'll fight the best in the world with a smile! :D

So cool to have a fighter who is so loyal to his detractors as well as his fans.

Pity more fighters aren't like you Ben, your input on here is appreciated, and to be honest it's made me a fan.

Hope you have an amazing year of fights next year.

Happy holidays to all the Sherbros also.

Thanks man... this sport is too crazy... we all need to stick together! :)

well Ben for some reason is ineligible for ranking but he's facing Court Mcgee who is ranked 35th at WW in the UFC, 2 spots behind Perry (though I'd expect Perry to drop following his loss to Jouban) so it could be a fight we get sooner rather than later !!!

Court Mcgree is a solid fighter too and if you're not prepared for his pace you could be in trouble, but fingers crossed Saunders runs through him and Perry also stays on track.

Court is a cardio machine, and training at High Altitude, being on top of my game and being well prepared for what is to come has been high priority. I wanna make for a great fight, and make it one worth witnessing LIVE whether in the stands or via broadcast. :)

Merry Xmas, from Wandy Claus!

Remember, if you pass underneath a mistletoe today:

Clinch your loved ones close, & give them the knee!

ws2.jpg

It's what keeps me sharp all year round, in fact i cary one in my pocket while searching for good prey!

Back