****** HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my Dogs! :) ******

Hope you all enjoy your Holidays no matter what it is you may or may not celebrate! :D

And all the Grinch's out there that wanna bring us down...

We got something special for you too....

giphy.gif

:)
Thanks Ben! Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy! :D

So cool to have a fighter who is so loyal to his detractors as well as his fans.

Pity more fighters aren't like you Ben, your input on here is appreciated, and to be honest it's made me a fan.

Hope you have an amazing year of fights next year.

Happy holidays to all the Sherbros also.

U forgot the mental illness of Ronda Rousey!! The deviousness of Dana White and the pointy elbows of Paige VanZant!!

Can't forget the Conor and platinum Perry fanboys.. oh and of course the Joanna, Miesha, Michelle, Valentina and Karolina fanboys too!

Can't forget the Conor and platinum Perry fanboys.. oh and of course the Joanna, Miesha, Michelle, Valentina and Karolina fanboys too!
yup Platinum Nation represents on sherdog!

@Platinum, @Abazzdeboom, @Alex, @Benjamin Burton, @billharford, @BRaVo cHoKe, @Dana_is_your_GOD, @dontlaugh, @Dragov, @Elmonstro1, @FedorGOAT, @Haj01, @Jacked Burton, @Karnage, @KOByFootStomp, @KONE, @Kristian82, @LOLAinsleyHarriott, @LORDTENSAIMMA, @LouisBolanos, @Money509, @MonstaAJ, @NightwingBJJ, @Papawash, @phunky, @Platinum Bless, @Project 86, @Rex Kwon Do, @Roop Holstry, @SherdogGoat, @Sleepdancer, @STEVEN SEAGOLD, @Smoking Indoors, @thatKid, @The Best JG, @Thunderchild, @UL, @Venom, @whaleshark, @Übermacht, @Sevzy

someday we will see Mike Perry vs Ben Saunders and the just bleed god will rejoice!

What a fucking fight that would be
well Ben for some reason is ineligible for ranking but he's facing Court Mcgee who is ranked 35th at WW in the UFC, 2 spots behind Perry (though I'd expect Perry to drop following his loss to Jouban) so it could be a fight we get sooner rather than later !!!

Court Mcgree is a solid fighter too and if you're not prepared for his pace you could be in trouble, but fingers crossed Saunders runs through him and Perry also stays on track.

Merry Xmas, from Wandy Claus!

Remember, if you pass underneath a mistletoe today:

Clinch your loved ones close, & give them the knee!

ws2.jpg

you should get on the joe rogan podcast with eddie bravo!

Merry Platmas to all the sherdoggies
Special shout out to THE NATION
Much love to the HATERS

May your handz be heavy and your platinum satellites stay connected to The big G O D

Fuck Dan Hardy

i fuckin love me some killa b

hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season and i wish you all of the peace, joy, and good health through the holidays and beyond.

War killa B!!!

Damn. Bens a real sherdogger. The use of a gif solidifies that. Hespect.

Back