Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Year of the RAT!

aK6FfLq.jpg

Honourable mention:

method=get&s=methodgetsfabriciowerdumsmilemmanewspldisplayimage.jpg

Who else is a smelly rat?

We all know where the term smelly D*******i rat came from. It came from when Conor exposed both Khabib and his manager at the press conference and said that they are rats

Is Mighty Mouse the only popular fighter with a rodent nickname? Just thought if he did go against against TJ, DJ vs TJ, hurr hurr, mouse vs. snake.

Exposed as a reporting RAT
I’ve seen trolls before but rarely do I see someone create an account for the sole purpose of bothering people, don’t engage this guy in conversation Wombat and let the mods sort it out all they have to do is look at his post history.

I’ve seen trolls before but rarely do I see someone create an account for the sole purpose of bothering people, don’t engage this guy in conversation Wombat and let the mods sort it out all they have to do is look at his post history.
Thanks bro but I got this. I triggered this cunt so bad he has made multiple accounts just to get slaughtered. I think he enjoys it and gets off being submissive. He has lost many nights sleep and I dont even know who he is or was here lol.

Year of the White Rat...

We all know Bones Knows about the white stuff!

Honoring Chinese culture and exposing untrustworthy PED cheats! Bravo!

Back