Media Happy Birthday to the Pink Goof!!!!

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
Is this really relevant in any way?

E3jxwwS.gif

Noone cares about Dana Whites birthday.

Happy B Day Dana and thanks for bringing the sport so much attention…
PS..if you read this, can I get two tickets PLEASE to UFC 266, TY..

It will be a miracle if he makes it to 53 with all the steroids and shitty food he eats.

80/20 love hate for me for dana
But I truly believe no one else would do it the way dana does.

I love his IDGAF attitude and unwillingness to bend over for the lame stream media.

hope we see him for the next 10 years.
I can only imagine a completely watered down garbage program Disney / espn would turn the ufc into if Dana wasn’t around

THE BALD FATHER TURNS 52 TODAY!!!

So I think today is good any time reflect on our opinions about the pink one.

DO YOU LIKE HIM? DO YOU HATE HIM?

IS HEAN EVIL MONSTER OR JUST A REGULAR DUDE WITH AN IRREGULAR JOB?

HOW MUCH CREDIT DOES HE DESERVE FOR THE UFC?? Please tell me what you think!!!

AND PLEASE DROP THE DANKEST DAVA WHITE MEMES AND VIDEOS YOU CAN FIND!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 870574

He is like the Mascot for a MLB team. Your focused on watching the game, but use to seeing the Mascot do absurd things that it becomes entertainment on the side. If you just got rid of the clown you would feel like your missing something. Like the spirit of the team.

I think Dana is a good figure head whom did his job well for the UFC company. If he did a bad job they would have just found someone else. Dana is just the messenger but the way UFC does business they needed a Dana type.

He is like the Mascot for a MLB team. Your focused on watching the game, but use to seeing the Mascot do absurd things that it becomes entertainment on the side. If you just got rid of the clown you would feel like your missing something. Like the spirit of the team.
upload_2021-7-28_12-17-17.png

Back