Happy birthday to the GOAT

John makfresshi

BJJ, Judo, and 2x Sherdog Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Today is Jonathan Dwight Jones birthday!

yes.

it's mystic UL's birthday today!

Today is Jonathan Dwight Jones birthday!
He has accomplished the single greatest skill set and wins list in MMA history. Beaten every single fighter that has ever been thrown his way (fuck you matt hammill). The highest fight i.q. the most diverse game. Is 2-0 against the 2nd greates fighter of all time. At age 23 made Shogun tap to strikes to earn his first ufc title fight. Has a hl reel only rivaled by anderson Silva. He'll be back in less then 9 months to claim a couple more belts also.<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesLaugh> @jei can you move this post to the o.p. not sure what happened. Im on mobile

Last edited:
Not sure why my above post isn't the o.p.?

Fedor would crush that scrawny wannabe
O/10 troll. Jones stops him in any timeline after 2010 and any stupid prime vs prime you wanna fap about. Fedor is no where nears jons level. No where

I wonder if he bought his own coke or if he's hitting up his friends cause it's his birthday.

Happy Birthday to the GOAT (who is also innocent btw)

He should be cleared by USADA soon and be back like the other GOAT Anderson Silva.

If you dislike watching Jones or Silva you are that of a playboi and are not true fans of martial arts.

hahahahahaha.... I bet he's neck deep in powder as we speak.

you know what people are gonna say

this isnt a fedor thread

I didn’t know Fedor was having a birthday today! Congrats

Happy Birthday to the GOAT (who is also innocent btw)

He should be cleared by USADA soon and be back like the other GOAT Anderson Silva.

If you dislike watching Jones or Silva you are that of a playboi and are not true fans of martial arts.
9F04EB86-C9EE-49A0-81E8-4836809A424B.jpeg

didn't know it was my bday....??

yes.

it's mystic UL's birthday today!

Happy Birthday fam

happywandy04.jpeg

Back